Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Female Dorms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:01 pm
This is to unclutter the forum of all the houses, and make two dorms, a female and a male, rules, visiting each dorm is aloud, just be out of it before dark, if wanted a special occasion to make longer, ask me. If you are boyfriend-girlfriend or married, or related, you are aloud to get your own house.

Current occupants:
Room 1:Kiara
Room 2:Sakura
Room 3:
Room 4:
Room 5:
Room 6:Yiu
Room 7:
Room 8:
Room 9:
Room 10:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:20 pm
Kiara came into the Female Dorms and looked at the list. She then walked up to the person who owns this place. "Can I have dorm number 1 please?" she asked the young woman.  

GorgeousC

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 pm
She got the key and went upstairs. She took a shower and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 pm
When Kiara woke up the next morning, she changed her clothes. She then went downstairs to eat some breakfast. After, she left for the Academy. She was already late.  

GorgeousC

Sakura_Haruno_xD_365

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:04 pm
Sakura, who was running at the time. Burst into the dorm office breaking one of the door frames.. "I will fix that." Then she went up too the front desk and said "Can i book myself for room number 2 please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:02 am
yiu walks up to the office desk and ask for dorm 6 key plz thank u she walks into her room and quickly begins to decorate as she works she hears a a odd sound outside she walks out to see a little baby fox cub  

Yiu Utaka

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:44 pm
Kiara came into the dorm. She went upstairs to the rooms and went inside room number one. She then took a shower and changed for bed. She then went to sleep. she was really tired so she fell asleep pretty fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:43 pm
Kiara woke up and got changed. She then went downstairs to eat some breakfast. She then left for the Academy.  

GorgeousC

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:07 pm
Nejitachi entered the female dorms and threw out his question. " Can someone give me some advice?" "In the male dorms, somebody said I can't be Sasuke, but somebody said I can." "Also, I recently changed my name to Nejitachi because those are my favorite characters, but, I don't know if it will show up as Nejitachi in the Konoha ranks." "Can someone tell me how to fix my little delemma?" He finished asking.  
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games