Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Kingdom Hearts: Organization reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:05 pm
((omg yea i ment axel not alex alex is my boyfriends name lol))

Demyx followed Sora down the streets of Holloween Town. "Great then it shouldn't be long for us to find Vex. He said with a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:36 pm
(I hope that Luxord isn't taken)

Overhearing the conversation, Luxord scratched his bearded chin. He said to no one in particular, "Sounds like Xemnas is back again, but what is he scheming? Taking an Organizational member's life was never part of the deal. We were just wanting to well, split people in half, not take their lives completely. Now... who else would be after such ordeals?"

The whole situation was puzzling. And who was this "Mask"? If only he had his gamblers by his side, then he could show this Mask a thing or two. However, those days were over.

Revenge really wasn't Luxord's style. If someone wanted him along for the trip then heck, he'd go. But sadly, he doesn't.  

SetoJKaiba

Zeadkin

Careful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:14 pm
(Sorry I haven't posted guys, I've been ridiculously busy with a new job and college stuff.. @_@; My schedule should calm down now. ^_^; Welcome aboard Seto! biggrin )

Roxas scratched his head as he emerged from the gummy ship. He'd gotten locked in a cargo hold, and it took him a bit to figure out how to unlock the door.

He watched Sora march on in his werewolf outfit, and stared at the place they'd landed in. ... "Halloween town, huh? Don't worry Axel, I'll protect you." He said in a joking tone, scootching over to wrap his arm around his companion as they walked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 pm
They had entered Dr. Finklestein's lab and saw Jack Skelington and Vexen talking amicably.  

william-tyler

pinkblackdolphin -Leisa-

Lonely Gaian

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:45 pm
When they arrived at Dr. Finklestein's lab he saw Vexen and Jack talking. "Vexen its good to see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:49 am
who's left for characters or can we make our own?  

xRed_King

Devoted Player

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 pm
Ninjatart... why don't you quit spamming up my roleplay and read you lazy donkey.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:23 am
i was just askin sheesh  

xRed_King

Devoted Player

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm
(Check the first page and there you will find your answers)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:32 am
Axel grinned, wrapping an arm around Roxas.

"My Hero." he said jokingly, bending down to kiss the top of Roxas's head.

"Come on Dem." he said as the trio got out of the ship.  

Spheren

Beloved Dabbler

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:06 pm
Sora dragged along his keyblades as he, Donald and Goofy had also reunited with the others.

Dr. Finklestein said in his usual voice, "I cannot believe those imbeciles have done it again. Lock, Shock, and Barrell have ruined yet another one of my flawless experiments. I swear, they need someone to really keep them out of trouble!"

Donald then suggested, "Why don't you ask Vexen to help you out?"

Finklestein replied, "Don't you think I've tried, Donald? But it's just no use!"

Sora then piped in, "Well, there are some more friends here for a visit. Dr. Finklestein, Jack, I'd like to introduce you to my newest friends Axel and Demyx. They were good friends with Vexen back when they were nobodies. Before they had hearts. And, I'd also like to introduce to you my better half, Roxas. I made a wish to make him whole. Its what he's always wanted. So, I figured, why not?"

Finklestein said, "It's lovely to meet you. Now, if you don't mind, I am going to attempt to work on another experiment so that those other three stay out of my hair."

Just then a female like scream could be heard from the town square.

(Going to add my own character. I'll also be playing as William-Tyler, a visitor who has been traveling from world to world enjoying the good life. He was hoping to get some trick or treating in Halloween town, but heartless showed up and Will has no keyblades.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:27 pm
((So I checked the First page and didn't really see who was taken. I did see that later post but...Is zexion taken? and if not 1) can I play him and 2) i didn't see namine's name up there. but can I play her too? ))  

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:06 am
(Instead of spamming, Namine, could you PM me with that question? Or did you see the rules about PMing me with questions?)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff