Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
....Why? );

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil kade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:20 am
Why do men always want sex?
I was talking with some one on connexion and they wanted to cam2cam with me. I don't have one, and I just wanted a normal conversation! crying Why do guys just want sex from me? All the men I have been with have used me! crying I hate men! *Runs off crying like an emo*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:01 pm
Thats just a tiny bit dramatized O.o in fact very. I dont always want sex. really it seems like girls want sex more often then guys do o.O...  

Cloaked Vulpes

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:04 am
@Vulpes: +5 necro! lol sorry.

I must admit, I wasn't really interested in sex when I was a virgin. My education was the most important thing. Even after losing my virginity, sex isn't that important compared to the rest of life (work, love, family, etc).

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when my wife and I go long periods of time without getting any, especially since I (gonna share some private material here, please censor if it's out of line) can't take care of business on my own anymore. It seems cheap after making love for the first time. So, it's definitely on my list of priorities, just near the bottom.

That's the kicker. If your first time was "making love" it gives you a certain perspective that just "sex" can't and vice versa.

My advice would be to go to chess tournaments. Guys there tend to be more interested in getting ANY attention rather than getting in your pants. If things go well, and you really like him, and feel that you can share that part of yourself with him, make sure that it's the "making love" type of sex, not just the "sex" type of sex. If there's real passion there, I guarantee he won't abuse it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:28 pm
[win=YOU]
Blue Atsushi-Kai
@Vulpes: +5 necro! lol sorry.

[/win]

Anyways, I don't find that women mainly want sex. I really agree with Kade. I run into way more guys in search of sexual release. Either man or woman though, it still happens all to often to me >.<  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:31 pm
It is a problem yes... Most guys are just into meeting for sex. I guess just keep trying until you find someone.

---

Has anyone else ever had this situation (it happened to me quite recently). I met someone, we get along really well together, similar interests. (We are both shy, so we were somewhat quite when hanging out). Then suddenly out of the blue he tells me he just wants to be friends and then never talks to me again...

Kind of annoying.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:59 pm
00Shoe
It is a problem yes... Most guys are just into meeting for sex. I guess just keep trying until you find someone.

---

Has anyone else ever had this situation (it happened to me quite recently). I met someone, we get along really well together, similar interests. (We are both shy, so we were somewhat quite when hanging out). Then suddenly out of the blue he tells me he just wants to be friends and then never talks to me again...

Kind of annoying.

Yes, this girl named Jerri...We went on two dates, and then she pulls the same thing. I saw her again a couple of years later, and she pretended she didn't know who I was, but her friend, Tori, greeted my heartily.....grrr.  

Blue Atsushi-Kai

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Critic 0

GabrielAlcander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:01 am
It's the media. They've brainwashed guys into thinking that they should want sex constantly. That there is nothing more to life then getting some a**.
confused
You just gotta find a good one with a decent mind who knows there is more to life then sex...good luck with that rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:13 am
Heres to hoping it doesn't happen again. I met a new guy and he has been having the same problems - only going out for a few weeks at time and was looking for something a bit more long term.

Ack he went away for the weekend to see his parents. I am so excited to see him after work on tuesday!  

00Shoe
Captain

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces