Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
A small story I wrote not too long ago

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Daven Moto

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm
Her hands danced over me as she moved to get a better angle of attack. I loved those hands. Sometimes hard and firm, demanding, authoritative, impossible to resist, and sometimes they were gentle, caressing, floating over me like a sensual hovercraft. She had a talent for guiding me where she needed me to be.

She rarely messed up, but there were some times when something happened and she lost me for a bit. But she always found her way back, touching and stroking.

Her demands were my order. She suggested by the slightest pressure HERE that I needed to move, and I responded as fast as I could. She was a master of control.

She never moved me simply to waste energy. There was always a purpose. It might be a purpose unknown to me, one that I couldn't divine, but when her plans were revealed it was always a master stroke and I surged with joy when I became her instrument.

Oh, I was in love with her.

I couldn't wait until she paid attention to me. Even when we weren't sweating and cursing, putting forth energy and effort, panting and moaning I still loved her touches. There were times when she would hold me, cradle me in her arms, use that oil I loved so much, warmed to just the right temperature, and she would massage it into me. I could feel her love when she did that.

I craved her attention. It didn't matter if she was using me to practice on, or if she was using me to actually gain a goal she had in mind, but her touch burned in my body like very few thing I could name.

I was shattered the day it all ended.

Inconsolable. Desolate. Broken past all repair. I couldn't understand what happened. One moment, the thrills were going joyously up and down my shaft like normal, the next, darkness. I knew there was something wrong when I heard the first creaking of a sound, the first hint of more to come.

I prayed that the sound meant it wouldn't end, and I worked hard to keep myself together enough to serve her once more.

But in the end, it was too much. One too many strikes in the wrong place, and I was torn up.

To be so fair to her, she knew the instant I broke that something was really wrong. She had counted on me to tell her and to make sure that I didn't give under any but the most extreme pressure, but in the end, I failed her.

Lying on the ground, pieces of my heart scattered about, I knew the abject humiliation of failing to protect her, and failing to let her know when I was near my end. All that was left was to get the broom and sweep my splinters up, and toss me in the bin.

I prayed that her next bo would be as strong as I was and would love her as much as I did. I prayed that in my final collapse, I didn't leave any shard of myself behind to injure her further. She didn't deserve that. Her opponent had already given her a concussion by accident because of my failure.

If a staff could weep, I was surely crying now. I wish I still had sap to excrete like I used to. But I had a good life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 pm
That cracked me up. Thank you.

The term 'sensual hovercraft' almost as much as the punchline. wink

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:34 am
Oh I do love the personification of things, especially in a sexual manner. xd

There were a few run-ons here and there, but they just seemed to add a little more to the over all feel of devotion. Like the infatuation with it all can't let the "staff" think straight in a way.

And well, some parts made me giggle. Yay for sexual innuendos.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:49 am
Wow... Bravo!

Very well-written. I loved it. This piece is GOLDEN.

Isianya

Aged Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:25 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So much love for this.

Bo is spelled beau though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:54 am
KirbyVictorious
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So much love for this.

Bo is spelled beau though.

The karate staff used in combat, thick in the middle, tapering slightly to the end, about 5 feet long, is a bo.

I debated spelling it beau, but I decided not to, as many may not get the joke. LOL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bō  

Captain Daven Moto

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 am
Oh.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sheer genius. I love this guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:08 pm
You're funny. xd  

Voxxx

Kasi Karra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:37 pm
I reall really liked it

I thought you were missing a word in the end of this sentence.
"but her touch burned in my body like very few thing I could name"

but you did an AMAZING job with the details and imagery  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:55 am
Ya'll want to know a secret? I dreamed this sequence (with escrima sticks instead of a bo) and wrote it up in a half sleep fog in about 10 minutes.

First draft, no changes made to it.  

Captain Daven Moto

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

d e s d e m o n o
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:19 pm
And suddenly the sensual hovercraft makes sense...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:00 pm
d e s d e m o n o
And suddenly the sensual hovercraft makes sense...

< sticking tongue out >  

Captain Daven Moto

Fashionable Raider

5,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chrysanthemum Moon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 pm
Yay for paradigm shifts! And second meanings are a plus as well.  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games