Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:59 pm
Starfire and nodded towards Robin as she looked to the girl who was staring at them. Then when the girl came to them and landed in front of her, Starfire was amazed that someone would actually show themselves to them. She then recognized the girl or should I say woman(Lynx). She was at the battle grounds with Sparrow Girl, and since this is the one her daughter shot too.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:52 pm
Castor looked to the new guy(Shade) and heard what he has to say. Both Virgo and Cronus agreed to join him with free will. But Cronus had no attention in joining him. Besides his gut told him not to. "No thanks! I'm outta here," he said and then walked away.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:35 am
'Then let that be the last mistake you have ever make' Shade snarled. He turned to his new workers. 'Whoever brings me that fool's head we'll recieve a reward from me' Shade snarled pointing towards the fool walking away. He couldn't have any traces to him. His plan need to be executed quickly without little knowledege, that's why the gangs were slightly irritated with him. Well maybe little was not the best description, thier unrulieness was a result of the fact Shade had been forced to be secert as none could be trusted, they were only about money and the filthy and degrading activities.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 am
(Erm were not on the balcony were inside the penthouse)  

boy arachnid

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:57 pm
Castor had a bad feeling about something and began to start running. He would have to come back later or try and find those people that Gemini hung out with. So he ran in his white wolf form and as fast as he could. 'Mother. Father.... Don't worry, I'll find Gemini soon,' he thought in his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 am
"Mmmm," as Gemini began to pace in the room. Back and fourth, back and fourth. "Uh! Only if there were a way to show him and the others that I'm good again. But to show one that is good, I must prove it though," Gemini told herself.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:32 am
(( Whoops my bad ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:38 am
(( All fix, I hope I fixed it right ))

"Your the one who try pulling me down," Lynx said to Beast Boy and than smirked. "Anyways, how's the kid?" she asked as she placed her free hand on her hip. Her wings wrapped around her like a cape. Then she looks to Raven and back to Beast Boy.

"With pleasure!" yelled Virgo and ran right after Castor. She wanted to impress herself to Shade and besides Castor was becoming annoying to her. Since well he wouldn't give her any answers. "Haha! Prepare to die! Wolf Boy!" she yelled as she chased after Castor. Then throwing dark magic balls at him.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:58 am
'None of you're business, what do you want ?' Robin snapped coldly, his patience was wearing thin, he had no time for these distractions while he could be working on what happened to Batman and what on earth had happened to Batgirl and then track down the illustrous Jason, since his return things had gone from worse to crisis meltdown, plus his team seemed to be falling apart at the foundations, however it wouldn't be his team for much longer with the way things seemed to be going.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff