Pokémon of the day on Slide The Numel.com

Mewheart

Pyromania- a Shrine to the Fire Pokémon *coughshamelessplugcough*

~ Le Monde De Pokémons ~

The Official Game Site

BPM
This is a bump of links!

FakeCard.com
Formerly known as Pokémon Aaah! Though it is officially "dead" now, you can still check all of the site content (scroll to the bottom of that page to get to the main site). It was the best place to get fake Pokémon TCG card making tools. The fonts, blanks (TCG card without any text, icons, or art), the icons, and even a tutorial! Hey, I'm a staff member (news scout/forum Super Moderator) there!

Pokémon Labs
A pretty good general Pokémon news site. When FC goes down, all of its content will be put up here (that was the plan made by Nick15 (FC's webmaster) and GreatFox (Labs's webmaster)). Worth checking out. And hey, I'm a staff member here (news scout), too!

Pokémon Forever
From now until the end of time, Pokémon is forever. Meowth346's hobby site. Quite possibly the ultimate Pokémon video game resource site. Best viewed in ANYTHING but Internet Explorer.

Filb.de
A German site. Another pretty good Pokémon site (if you know German). But what's neat about Filb is that he had the Ruby/Sapphire text as a .FON font file. Word.

Pokémon NetBattle
No, it isn't a crossover of Pokémon and MegaMan Battle Network (but that IS the inspiration for the name). It's a Pokémon battling game for the PC. It's worth checking out.

WER HQ
Here you can get the Master's Pokédex. A decent PC Pokédex program.

Pokémon Park
GAME FREAK's official site. Has some neat Pokémon character art and the such. In Japanese. But mindless clicking will work, too (it's what I did).

Load Chaud
Imakuni.com
The official site of Mysterious Lifeform Imakuni?! Has some strange and interesting stuff on this strange creature! (Japanese)

Pojo.com - Apprentice
Here you can get the Apprentice program, the latest Pokémon TCG patch, as well as other Apprentice/Pokémon-related things (such as a Pokémon theme, which I recommend).

Pokémon Trading Cards Online (PTCO)
In case both download links at Pojo for Apprentice are down, you can get it here.

If you have any, pass them along!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:19 pm
Tiny URL for the guild:

Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/537n9

Edit: The guild's Tiny URL was updated on Wednesday, April 15, 2005. Please change your bookmarks and sig links accordingly.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:27 pm
http://www.bulbagarden.net/pedia/Main_Page

~Bulbapedia, an Up-and-coming Wikipedia-based Pokemon Information Archive.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:01 am
Pokemon UK - Like Bread But With Fewer Carbohydrates

That's just one of the many hilarious slogans this website comes up with. This is a very funny and hilarious site! I strongly recommend the Name Rater and Sentret's column.  

Little Rachael

iKagiyama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:41 am
Little Rachael
Pokemon UK - Like Bread But With Fewer Carbohydrates

That's just one of the many hilarious slogans this website comes up with. This is a very funny and hilarious site! I strongly recommend the Name Rater and Sentret's column.

im already a member there...i enjoy it...it has lots of info for games too!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:57 pm
www.pokemoncrater.com

a place where you can catch pokemon and battle gym leaders/elite four or other trainers.  

iKagiyama

Pokémon Defenders

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff