READ PLEASE IDEAS NEEDED!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Hey everyone! I'd like to thank you all for accepting our invites and joining the Gem Ninjas!! We shall take over gaia and they shall all bow down to us!!!! Bwhahaha!!! twisted
lol just kidding. Anyways this is where i'd like you guys to give ideas. ^-^
List them all out, and me or Chris will get back to you on em, in fact depending on what it is. You could be in charge if you want. Of course everything would be discussed with the head owner (Chris) so yeah.. Please do vent all your ideas.

That includes but are not limited too (ahh don't u just get so annoyed of hearing that all the time?? that phrase everyone always uses it isnt' there any more originality in the world?? lol jk.)

rephrase: K right so these are some stuffz tha you can you know give ideas too but feel free to give any other idea oki peoples? Shyah let's get to thinking!! blaugh

= ideas for contests, missions (as in we either sent people off to do silly pointless things on gaia but all for gold or prizes, or to start rps or win rp fights or something, anything), ideas for rp themes or settings, chatting, um... eh.. idk anything else you wanna do, i was thinking we also do stuff with our gem teams you know gems against gems in tournaments and stuff. Tell me what you thinking. Thank you!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:56 pm
*thinks*.....loading....please wait.....cirtical error...missing files.....shutting down *blue screen*
eek

wahmbulance oh crap thats not good wahmbulance  

Jerron_Silver

forever_her_guardianangel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:45 pm
wow well said umm yeah we really want yalls ideas see this guild may be my guild but you guys are what make it so we r open to almost everything that is set in the rules  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:57 pm
First...LETS GET SOME RP PROFILES UP =D -thumbs up dude-
xD

um 2. o_o....-think- um...I HAVNT THOUGHT THAT FAR BUT I WILL -another thumbs up dude- xD

pirate VS ninja  

Shoji Ookami
Crew

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:44 pm
haha oki
i think first i'll just put up and random one, anything can go anything can happen, first to post makes the setting, others are allowed to add more to the setting and stuff you know.
lol.. eventually it'll advance around October when the owner will be able to get on more X_X  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 pm
hum.... thinking. Okay as to rp i just need what type of thing your going for and then i can make a story in a couple of minutes if im not brain dead. As to the other things it will be a little bite hard to come up with but it can be done just need a lot more time to think the only problem i have is well school is killing me so yeah ill try to post my ideals when i can.  

Darkness Lin

Dangerous Businesswoman

12,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:29 pm
thanks ^-^
and don't worry completely understand the school thing @_@
but i still able to make it on and least once a day to check up on things, i think imma set up a contest sometimes soon with prizes... but yeah..
i think we need to get a lil more people first.
well people who actually post too lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:24 pm
-Thinks- Hmm... -seizure-

Lawl, well its hard to give an idea I need like a well.. I dunno i need to warm up to the guild first.  

RatRattyRatRatterson

Fashionable Werewolf

RatRattyRatRatterson

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:16 pm
wahmbulance IDEA! wahmbulance

YOU NEED BANNERS.

Make a banner thread and I'd be happy to make you some banners. ^__^

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:00 pm

ooo avi art then you gonna love the contests comming up,
drawing contest (no theme),
avi art drawings, poems, also stuff for writers and creative rpers lol.
like where we give a small paragraph and who ever finishes it the most creative and funniest wins, stuff like that
also feel free to add more ideas in here
and yes this is copied and pasted from my entry to the introducing profiles lol.

Kurisu-s Lil Angel
Vice Captain

Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 pm
wellcome new commers  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:17 am
hello i was thinkng you could be my ally! "pokes the awesome people"  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Captain