Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Naruto Manga [Spoilers] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:41 pm
Kale Uchiha
Snuff that Muffin
sasuke, despite trying to kill us on several ocasions, running away, and killing our temporary kage...wanna come back?

"Derp naruto, sure"

after seeing this latest chapters my theory is gonna change a bit. He'll use fox mode on him, and do rasenshurikan, and sasuke will do some new chidori, they'll combine the attacks, and make a big explosion....madara is killed....oh and his mom and dad will still go harry potter on him...a 5 chapter speech and some flash backs...then boom, game ovah!

sakura might die...

We can Hope

She might try and hold Madara down when saskue and naruto use their uber haxed move? So when Madara gets hit she dies too?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:46 pm
Burraku-Okami
Kale Uchiha
Snuff that Muffin
sasuke, despite trying to kill us on several ocasions, running away, and killing our temporary kage...wanna come back?

"Derp naruto, sure"

after seeing this latest chapters my theory is gonna change a bit. He'll use fox mode on him, and do rasenshurikan, and sasuke will do some new chidori, they'll combine the attacks, and make a big explosion....madara is killed....oh and his mom and dad will still go harry potter on him...a 5 chapter speech and some flash backs...then boom, game ovah!

sakura might die...

We can Hope

She might try and hold Madara down when saskue and naruto use their uber haxed move? So when Madara gets hit she dies too?

Unfortunately I don't believe Sakura will die. Naruto will probably never let her ever. So she gets that pass to immortality... I don't like this fact either. But with Neji's passing I think someone else will end up sacrificing their life for the victory of the war.  

Captain Uncommon

Tipsy Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers