You Know You Read/Write Too Much When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoisonousMoonlight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 pm
You know you read too much when you:
dream about what is going to happen next in the book you are presently reading.
When it takes a half an hour for you to realize someone is trying to get your attention
When you tell yourself one last chapter before bed and two hours later it is: Holy Shiz chapter 8 was so long, oh snap I'm on chapter 15 I must have missed the cahpter change!
When you have to have your book taken away for you to take a family photo
When you bring your book to a gathering and don't talk to anyone
When someone asks what your reading and you don't look up but just hold the book up so you can continue reading with no interruption
When someone asks you what the book is about and you tell them everything you know so far about the book rather than reading the summary on the back
When you can't stand to watch television because it isn't dramatic enough
When you cry because one of your favorite character dies in a series book
And when you see the movie and say: That was the most puckish thing I have ever! ever! ever! seen

you know you write too much when you:

Have your friends read it and them being your dumbest friend find it boring. And you get pissed about it
When you are too proud of even writing to let anyone see it and have to erase every bit of place you have put it, such as typing it out, then printing and erasing it from your recycle bin and your printers memory! (I am currently doing this until I own my own computer)
When not even your parents are aloud to read it until you finish it
When you have way to many ideas and never finish a single one because you find it stupid compared o your new storyline
When you wish you could just leave all else behind but just leave everything to your fingers and mind
When you end up finding that your story scene has been made into a movie...such as you create the perfect scene and someone uses it in a movie
When you have to go back and edit this to try and list all of the things you do when you do these things. :}

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:15 pm
You know you read too much...
When you have a stack of books by your desk that you've been meaning to donate to the library, but can't bring yourself to do it.
Your bookcase has a specific order to it. (Scifi on one shelf, Fantasy on another... OH NOES! That Forgotten Realms book is out of place!!! MUST REORGANIZE!)
You hold a special place in your heart for a character in a book... excluding Edward Cullen... or Jacob.
You know the funniest parts of your favorite book... by page number.

You know you write too much...
When you make a point to do your homework... AFTER you've done 1000 words.
You start subconsciously using really catchy phrases that you've read from somewhere else.
You fantasize about alternate endings for the books you've read... then write those endings.  

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:10 pm
you know you write too much when
-you find class goes by extremely fast because you were writing out a story line.
-you start crying because a part of the story is so emotional  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 am
You know you read too much when you seem to know too much of anything.

You know you write too much when it seems even your finger appears to have large muscles for typing too much or holding a pen too long. - not exactly joking about this part  

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 pm
You know you read to much when you follow a guy around campus not because you think he's cute, but just to know what book he's reading, if it's a library book, and if he's almost done so you can go check it out from the library. True story.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:04 pm
It's scary how much of this stuff applies to me.  

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 am
You know you read too much when
you sit on the couch for eight hours reading
you bring your book to the dinner table with you
your English teacher is forsed to take away your book

You know you write too much when
you have 100 different versions to the same story in your notebook (yes, I do xD)
you bring your notebook EVERYWHERE
you ALWAYS keep an extra pencil in your pocket  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas