Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Hey Guys I made a thread in the CB.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My handwriting...
  is good for a begninner
  *covers eyes* no they bleed
  aww so cute you tried
View Results

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:24 am
Oh, you mean Deb.

I thought it was some sort of nickname with a double meaning. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:39 am
User Image

I think I'm just really screwed up. But I suppose getting with people in clubs doesn't really count, does it..? Something like that?

@Tokes - I don't feel anything for him, honestly. I just don't like it when other people are all over him. Or he's all over other people.

@'elfy - ******** off.

@B&B - ..I feel that you're disappointed in me, somehow xP

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:10 pm
Well, my darling... You know it's not my sort of thing, right? xd To put it lightly.

I just... couldn't do it. Couldn't imagine myself doing it. I'm so prude or whatever, but the fact remains I just don't agree with doing it. I won't mind you or the rest of the world doing it - it's your lives, your choice - but if you ask my opinion, I would frown upon it, yes. However, I'm happy if you're happy, and as long as it's safe for you (sod the guy, I don't care about him!), then I'll support you. smile

If he hurts you, I swear... stare He won't ever get the chance to find another 'friend' again.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:05 pm
LOL@chibi's threat xd

Dude, if I was that guy I'd be shitting my pants too! o;

@Deb: Ceb just sounds cooler. smile

@Niph: If you don't feel anything for him then why are you so possessive? If he truly meant nothing to you then you shouldn't give a rat's arse about the other girls he gets with.  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:51 pm
Because he belongs to her? She could have no romantic feelings for him; perhaps it's just the desire to possess. ninja I think I'd find that scarier, Niph. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:50 am
They're not even in a relationship so he doesn't really belong to anyone. rolleyes  

Tokioka

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:25 am
It is a biological, psychological, natural instinct though, you know, Toki. Without going into the details - imagine Niph as a monkey, say. Now do you see where I'm getting at? As a monkey, without human thought and reasoning, she'd probably be ten times worse in terms of possessiveness. That is her monkey and hers only. Haiii.

Not that you're a monkey, Niph. Just a metaphor. ninja

Okay, monkeys really are a bad example. Penguins? xd They mate for life, I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:54 pm
Niphz
User Image

I think I'm just really screwed up. But I suppose getting with people in clubs doesn't really count, does it..? Something like that?

@Tokes - I don't feel anything for him, honestly. I just don't like it when other people are all over him. Or he's all over other people.

@'elfy - ******** off.

@B&B - ..I feel that you're disappointed in me, somehow xP

Sorry. I won't ask anything about your private life again. ninja

@B&B: Eh. I don't think Niph would be happy about you associating her with the sex lives of animals. talk2hand  

Minielf

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:58 am
Because we agreed - it's all cool and no emotional s**t and stuff, but we wouldn't sleep with other people. That's it. And yeah, I'm just being possessive and s**t. Sorry.

B&B call me sometime~  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:56 am
Hai, Niph-sama. This weekend. Probably Saturday. Thursday Singers meal after rehearsal, hence no time.  

Chibito7

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:15 pm
I just suddenly realised B&B used a monkey metaphor before the penguin one...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:58 am
xd That is hilarious.  

Chibito7

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out