• Conversationalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:53 pm
Raining blood only song i cant beat  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 am
xX_ItzJon_Xx
Raining blood only song i cant beat
I remember a couple years ago when I got GH3. I was on the last venue and all the songs were hard. I managed to beat (in order): Cliffs of Dover, The Number of the Beast, One, and then Raining Blood. I was stuck on Raining Blood for weeks. However, I beat it and it took me forever to beat Through the Fire and Flames. I actually managed to beat that. stressed

A year later, all of those songs are so easy for me. cool

Except the only song that I could not beat was The Devil Went Down to Georgia by Steve Ouimette of the GH3 Boss Battle DLC. A couple of weeks after beating TTFAF I beat this.

-----
Now there are NO songs that I cannot beat. I beat EVERY song in every Guitar Hero game (even "Jordan" in GH2, which was hard). Except for Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits, because that is the only Guitar Hero game I haven't played. I don't have Band Hero but I played the hardest song and the hardest song in Band Hero was so easy. rolleyes

-----
I bet I could beat "Fury of the Storm" by DragonForce on the upcoming Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock because I was able to pass my own custom note chart of FotS on Frets on Fire X (FoFiX) and the middle solo was insane (crazier and longer than the intro of TTFAF).  

NejiHyuga900
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Shuyin Frostheart

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:32 am
The only song that actively escapes my comprehension is The Devil Went Down to Georgia on the DLC. I can get really far, like 90% into the song, but my fingers cramp and there's nothing i can do crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:43 pm
jordan - I still havent played it on smash hits - I could probably beat it on there - it wont feel right if I ever do though  

Kannibal Cow

NejiHyuga900
Crew

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:53 am
Kannibal Cow
jordan - I still havent played it on smash hits - I could probably beat it on there - it wont feel right if I ever do though
What?! eek But "Jordan" is ONLY exclusive to Guitar Hero II. Jordan is not on Guitar Hero: Smash Hits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:29 pm
NejiHyuga900
Kannibal Cow
What?! eek But "Jordan" is ONLY exclusive to Guitar Hero II. Jordan is not on Guitar Hero: Smash Hits.
ok scratch that - I thought it was on smash hits for some reason - it should be  

Kannibal Cow

Octoepus

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm
Kannibal Cow
NejiHyuga900
Kannibal Cow
ok scratch that - I thought it was on smash hits for some reason - it should be
TTFAF was the song nerfed in difficulty when put on smash hits.
probly for not-as experienced players to feel good bout themselves  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:08 am
GHM songs i can't beat:
Hit the lights
Fight fire with fire ( Damn solo )
Battery ( Damn solo!)
You won't believe me but yesterday i beat all nightmare long,i tried again today but i can't beat it again.

GHWT songs:
Satch boogie

I beat Hot for Teacher at 100% 5*.......ON easy XD

too difficult on expert

TTFAF is much easier at smash hits, the intro is on slide mode so if you fail at one note you won't have to strum again .  

Broken SmiIe

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Trader 100

Broken SmiIe

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 am
New list.
Beaten all ghwt and GHM

Cant beat:
Furry of the storm ( OMGWTFBBQ Part is hell)

I Have Beaten Shred to glory part b 100% (TTFAF)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:01 pm
Well mostly for me? All 6 songs starting from the very last in GH smash hits is the most I have trouble with plus Psychobilly Freakout! Is my worst one ever! mleh... ninja pirate  

-Ninja_Pirate_Bunny-

4,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
GH Talk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items