Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Life magic- Manifesting your reality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravenmagician

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:24 pm
It is amazing simple to do. It's the power of thought.

There is a man named Dr. Emoto who did this study with water. He looked at water molucules under a microscope.User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:29 pm
He found that when he attached note cards to the water bottles the stucture of the atoms changed and became like different snow flakes depending on what was on the card. Thank you, Love, Peace, Joy were just a few of them.

Then he attached some that said You make me sick, i want to kill you, and hate and under the microscope the atoms looked polluted and nasty.

Think about how much of our bodys are made of water.

Could are thoughts be influence our bodies? I think so.  

ravenmagician

Careening Into Caffeine

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:38 pm
Very deep, I would say I might agree with you, it reminds me of the ancient practice where you would let blood, vomit, and one other which escapes me to balance your humors. Not sure if that is at all what this would be relating to the cards, and people, but I thought they went somewhat together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:31 pm
Did you mean "Could our thoughts be influencing our bodies?" I almost thought you ment 'our thoughts be influenced by our bodies.' That wouldn't sound right, but it seems obvious that our thoughts do influence our bodies. If they didn't then many of the holistic medicines wouldn't work because they depend on the energy of the person.  

Diana Ishtar

Rustig

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:30 pm
Diana Ishtar
Did you mean "Could our thoughts be influencing our bodies?" I almost thought you ment 'our thoughts be influenced by our bodies.' That wouldn't sound right, but it seems obvious that our thoughts do influence our bodies. If they didn't then many of the holistic medicines wouldn't work because they depend on the energy of the person.

I'm not so sure - I think our bodies very definitely influence our thoughts. Performing vigorous exercise influences our thoughts towards that of conflict resolution, overcoming, and similar Martial things - you probably wouldn't be imagining yourself meditating in a beautiful, serene twilit grove when you're doing interval training and being pumped with adrenaline.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:04 pm
It's been said that exercise is good for you in that it release endorphins, the body's natural pain-killer. Also, it's supposed to be a mood elevator...a natural anti-depressant.

In regards to mood affecting your body. Think about a roller coaster. One person enjoys the ride and leaves energized. The other dreads it and leaves feeling tired and nauseated. Another thing to try is take notice the next time you have an argument. If you win, you temporarily feel more energized. If you lose, you feel more tired and listless. I tried that after reading The Celestine Prophesy and it followed suit for me. Then again, it may not be the same for everybody. smile  

Kilgimet

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:45 am
Manipulating the water = manipulating our bodies

Seems plausible and logical enough.  
The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games