Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
The Official Paramore Fan Club!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constanze Mozart

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Have you all joined it yet? I did. I just go my member package in the mail today!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 am
Dreaming of... User Image
'm joining! My mum said I can join as part of my Christmas present...so far away gonk
So what's in the member package?

The soul would have no rainbow, had the eyes no tears User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:29 pm
lucky! gonk

i'm thinking of joining, but first, tell me how it goes, kay? D:

i really want to know if it's worth it.

well, i know you get a shirt, forums, chances for meet & greets, and presale tix and merch.

....all for the price of $30 USD plus shipping which is about $10. that's for the US though.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:34 pm
ParaWhore;

I'm not sure about the international prices but here in the U.S. it's about $40. In the member packet you get a letter congratulating you for joining, a t-shirt you can only get by joining the club, a sticker that says "THE OFFICIAL PARAMORE FAN CLUB" on it, a cute little button that says "Paramore", and a member card that you can use to get discount on Paramore merch. It's pretty cool! It says that the package takes about 6-8 weeks but I got mine in about four.

The club is basically a site where you can know about Paramore's whereabouts 24/7 and you can also get advanced tickets and participate in contests to win stuff. And yes, there is a forum where you can talk with other fans. I think it's worth it myself, but if you are really particular with your money, I wouldn't suggest it. I mean, it is a lot of money.

Constanze Mozart

the Hayley Williams guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff