Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tuxedo Mask......... and Sailor Mercury?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tuxedo Mask should not end up with sailor moon
no he should not..
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
yes he should!
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

xl Sailor Venus xl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:32 pm
Do you think tuxedo mask and sailor mercury make a cute couple?? if not.... post who u think would fit best in with him. (if it wasnt his destiny so marry sailor moon..)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:05 am
I can make a very long list on that. In no real order.

I'd put him with:

Seiya- I find it appealing. Especially evil Endy and him. <3
Yaten- Comfort/hurt here.
Kakyuu-She's a lovely and great woman. I can see them together.
Artemis- Because Artemis's human form is great. <3
Motoki- The Arcade guy. Mamoru as Evil Endymion posing as Endou was great.
Helios-unrequited love Helios to Endymion but it could work.
Mars- Dunno but they would make an awesome baby
Venus- Why not? I think in a way she's a bit more mature then Usagi (anime wise a little). However it's a nice look.
Jupiter- Both are orphans, maybe comfort/hurt. Plus she cooks.
Pluto- I like the rumor of unrequited love here.
Neptune- They can actually talk to each other about intellectual stuff that's over Usagi's head (Anime wise)
Mercury- They would make a good pair. Both smart, both have a good drive for what they want. And like Neptune they can talk.
Queen Nehellenia- the image in the early stars is great. Plus it would be so easy to pair them up. (has done it)
Galaxia- would be a wonderful couple in my mind. Mostly the image.
Saturn- When she's older. Maybe not love love, but certainly it would look good. There's a very good fanfic that displays this.
Queen Beryl- As Evil Endymion I can see it happening.
The Four Generals/Shitennou- They're close, I can see him with any one of them.

um...who haven't I paired him with yet....? o.o?  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:19 pm
Rei Torano
I can make a very long list on that. In no real order.

I'd put him with:

Seiya- I find it appealing. Especially evil Endy and him. <3
Yaten- Comfort/hurt here.
Kakyuu-She's a lovely and great woman. I can see them together.
Artemis- Because Artemis's human form is great. <3
Motoki- The Arcade guy. Mamoru as Evil Endymion posing as Endou was great.
Helios-unrequited love Helios to Endymion but it could work.
Mars- Dunno but they would make an awesome baby
Venus- Why not? I think in a way she's a bit more mature then Usagi (anime wise a little). However it's a nice look.
Jupiter- Both are orphans, maybe comfort/hurt. Plus she cooks.
Pluto- I like the rumor of unrequited love here.
Neptune- They can actually talk to each other about intellectual stuff that's over Usagi's head (Anime wise)
Mercury- They would make a good pair. Both smart, both have a good drive for what they want. And like Neptune they can talk.
Queen Nehellenia- the image in the early stars is great. Plus it would be so easy to pair them up. (has done it)
Galaxia- would be a wonderful couple in my mind. Mostly the image.
Saturn- When she's older. Maybe not love love, but certainly it would look good. There's a very good fanfic that displays this.
Queen Beryl- As Evil Endymion I can see it happening.
The Four Generals/Shitennou- They're close, I can see him with any one of them.

um...who haven't I paired him with yet....? o.o?

ohh...O.o

a fanfic with Mamoru and Sailor Saturn? Do you know where we can find this? biggrin
I think Mercury and Motaki would be super cute. She's really smart and cute, he's a bit lighter and a cutie as well ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:52 pm
it's on Fanfiction.net Just look under Mamoru and Hotaru. There's only three but it's called Purple Like Royalty (I think) Make sure you have it on all ratings. It's an interesting look on it. >>; not not really lovey dovey.

I did write an Artemis/Mamoru one-shot.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

sosnoel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 pm
Mamoru and Pluto! The lonely senshi paired up with one of the hottest princes.... (drool)

Hidden romances between them while he's dating Usagi can be soooo amazing!

Plus.. Pluto's not really loved...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:56 pm
Rei Torano
it's on Fanfiction.net Just look under Mamoru and Hotaru. There's only three but it's called Purple Like Royalty (I think) Make sure you have it on all ratings. It's an interesting look on it. >>; not not really lovey dovey.

I did write an Artemis/Mamoru one-shot.

thanks smile I'll be sure to check that out.  

Siren of Saturn

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:29 pm
I think that Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask go together best honestly.
But I could see Sailor Jupiter /Mamoru , Princess Kakyuu/ Mamoru , Luna in human form/ Mamoru (because she's intelligent too)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:32 pm
There was an episode, at the end of it, in the show where she tried to jokingly(I think) try to steal him away. Usagi's hissy fit was hilarious.  

Ryuondo

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:38 pm
Where her heart crystal had been stolen and she was in a swimsuit?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:25 pm
Rei Torano

Yeah. That was the one. After she let Michiru beat her in a race and then beat her in a second after Michiru got pissed off at her.  

Ryuondo

Sailor_Leona

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:09 pm
Ryuondo
Rei Torano

Yeah. That was the one. After she let Michiru beat her in a race and then beat her in a second after Michiru got pissed off at her.

Took a minute to figure out what you were talking about.

Ami didn't let Michiru beat her, she let the race end in a tie because she didn't want to upset Michiru if she won. But, since she didn't race her best Michiru still got upset. They raced again later, and still ended in a tie even both doing the best they could to win.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 pm
Sailor_Leona
Ryuondo
Rei Torano

Ami didn't let Michiru beat her, she let the race end in a tie because she didn't want to upset Michiru if she won. But, since she didn't race her best Michiru still got upset. They raced again later, and still ended in a tie even both doing the best they could to win.

I haven't seen the episode in ages. I'm trying to torrent the entire show but it's taking years. Literally.

But even if she threw it an let Michiru win, the result was the same as when she threw it and ended in a tie. But either way, it was that episode.  

Ryuondo

Sailor_Leona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:16 pm
Ryuondo
Sailor_Leona
Ryuondo
Rei Torano

I haven't seen the episode in ages. I'm trying to torrent the entire show but it's taking years. Literally.

But even if she threw it an let Michiru win, the result was the same as when she threw it and ended in a tie. But either way, it was that episode.

I have all 200 subtitled episodes on my computer. Took probably a week of constant downloading to finally get it all. Been slowly watching it all through since then. I'm partway through SuperS now. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:20 am
Sailor_Leona
Ryuondo
Sailor_Leona
Ryuondo
Rei Torano

I have all 200 subtitled episodes on my computer. Took probably a week of constant downloading to finally get it all. Been slowly watching it all through since then. I'm partway through SuperS now. ^_^

I wish I had faster interwebz. That way, even with 40 seeds it wouldn't take a millennia.  

Ryuondo

Alantie Mistaniu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:09 pm
I've always been Usagi/Mamoru. I have a hard time seeing either of them working with anyone else. Though I do think that Mamoru/Hotaru could be veery interesting. *has read Purple like Royalty and loves it <3*  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games