Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
~ Patriots' Day ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hallowed Mouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:58 pm
Patriots' Day

I thought it'd only be appropriate that a guild of American patriotism and politics make an announcement for one of the most terrible days since Pearl Harbor. September 11th, 2001

It was late in the morning. All was fine, when two planes were taken over by terrorists and flew into the worlds' tallest buildings... The Twin Towers, aka The World Trade Center. Another attack was made on the pentagon, and yet another attempt was made on the white house.

Everyone who was old enough remembers what happened. I was in fifth grade when the teacher turned on the TV and showed the class after receiving an anonymous phone call on her cell phone. Mom picked me up from school, afraid. Around 3,ooo people died on this tragic day.

This was the start of the war, still going on today. After the event many bad things happened, America was in chaos. Many anonymous envelopes stuffed with anthrax, bomb threats to many places, and further attempts to terrorize our free land.

I would like this day to be celebrated by all for generations to come. It has changed the security of America, and made us realize that bad things do happen. This was truly the start of a new era in America, a new era in the world!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:41 pm
R.I.P. to all who died.  

DanskiWolf

x-The Boss-x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:08 pm
R.I.P....its really unfortunate. the trains were packed with people going back to the original site of the twin towers  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games