heart Times where it seems like your book copies the script of your life. heart

heart Bascially, have you ever read a realistic fiction book and noted how...familiar it seemed? Like "Hmmm...No way!! That's something like just out of my life!!" heart

heart Or just like how your books seems like it just is actually is copying your life. heart

heart The scene that looks so strangely familiar, that it's not even funny. heart

heart I'll go first, with my example. Well, I'm sorry about this following crappy job, but I left my book at school since I finished it today. :[ Sorry. heart

heart Ohkay, so in the book it said something about how

Halley (main character) says: Hey (directed to her mom)
Mom: Who was that that you were talking with?
Halley: Ugh, Elizabeth (something, whatever her last name is)
Mom: Oh, do I know her?
Halley: (notes that her mom automatically thinks she knows everybody) no
Mom: Oh, so she goes to your school?
Halley: Yeah, but I don't like her.
Mom: What? Why?

(Ohkay, that was a really crappy replay, it was ... sorta close, but really...it wasn't.) From "Someone Like You" by Sara Dessen heart

heart Anyway, out of my daily life, that's something that happens a lot, and my mom has to like give me a 5 minute lecture/interrogation about why I don't like them, and I HATE IT. heart

heart She thinks we're all happy-go-lucky idiots who are all friends with each other. She also says "Be yourself honey, because I know popularity doesn't exsit" and "Don't use the word crap or retard!! Jeez, what's wrong with you? It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unladylike". IT GETS ON MY NERVES!! Now I know at least ONE of you has to have a mom or dad like that. heart

heart Anyway, that's not our topic. Our REAL topic is that like have you ever read in a book, (realistic fiction of course) that sounds EXACTLY like something out of your life? heart

heart XoXo heart
heart ~Teenroses (cheers!! smile ) heart