Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
how many forms of senshi are there...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 pm
I know this is probably pretty elementary, but i was curious as to exactly how many forms of the sailor moon soliders there are. I mean, i know there is like 10 forms of Sailor moon, and i know that the sailor senshi turn super or something, but is there anything besides that? What's the difference in power and costume?

thanks, just curious ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:52 am
Note: This is mostly my Manga interpretation of the power levels.

There's the First form (Power) Second (Star Power/Planet) Then there's (Crystal Power) and of course their Royal forms<- the Usual for the Sol senshi.

Moon has: Power, Crisis, Crystal, Eternal, Princess, Queen forms. (from what I remember)

For the rest of the universe, who knows. It's implied that they may be all different.

Power (ie Mercury Power Make Up) is the basic first form. It Varies a little in the Sol Senshi because in the manga, Mercury and Pluto lack shoulder guards that the other senshi have. (But somehow during the course of it Mercury gains the same ones as the others.) It's considered the beginner's stage.

Planet Power: Is what the Outer Senshi have. They're more powerful then the Inner senshi. The difference for them is their henshin sticks. It's a different design.

Star Power: Generally the second level, this is the difference in the outfits are more seen. Mercury and Pluto have shoulder guards and all have clear shoulder guards around the arms. There's also a heart shaped broach. The back bows are longer than in Power/Planet form.

Crystal Power: Ie- Eternal form of the Sol senshi.

Their outfits are considered their final form. The heart broach in Star Power is replaced with a Star shaped broach. This star motif is also on the boots, earrings and on their tiaras.

They have bubble shaped shoulder guards. They get two skirts layered that are similar base colors: example: Red skirt on top of pale red skirt for Mars.

The back bows become long ribbons. They all have white long boots. Their Sailor bodices are similar to a bathing suite- There's no line seperating the bust line from the torso.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:56 pm
for the most part the inner senshi have two ACTUAL forms. Their transformations range to represent their power. "Venus Power" is the for the main henshin.

"Venus Crystal Power and Venus Star Power" are both for the Super Henshin, however they are two different power levels, the only difference is what attacks they can use, the form is still the same.

Their main form (i.e: Sailor Mars}
and their Super form (i.e: Super Sailor Mars)

Each of the senshi have a princess form, which, as far as I've seen doesn't exhibit much power compared to their senshi forms.

It is fabled that each of the senshi has an Eternal form, for the most part this is not entirely true. Sailor Moon is the only OFFICIAL Eternal Senshi.

The outer senshi, as said before me use "Planet Power" attacks, as they derive their power from their home planet directly, in addition to their star seeds.

Sailor Moon is the only senshi to have a more extensive list of forms. she has more than four forms.

First is her main form, which has two henshin. "Moon Prism Power" and "Moon Crisis Power" giving her two different power levels on her main form.

Second is her super form which also has two henshin. "Moon Crystal Power" and "Moon Princess Power" they also give her two levels of power on her Super form.

Third is her Eternal form, she only has one Henshin for this and she is only capable of holding her Eternal form for short periods of time.

Fourth, she is also part Sailor Cosmos. Sailor Chibi Chibi fused with her in order to bring forth Sailor Cosmos in order to fight against Chaos.

Fifth she has a powerful princess form, as expected of the moon princess. She has no henshin for her princess form but she does change into it when in desperation. (ex: Sailor Moon R, the movie and TECHNICALLY in the Sailor Stars season against Sailor Galaxia.)

Sixth is her Neo Queen form, as Neo Queen Serenity she puts the world to sleep to recover from the final battle and bring about the Crystal Millenium.

And because, in his own way Tuxedo Kamen is kind of a senshi (in that he is charge with the protection of Elysium and Earth as each of the other Senshi were charged to protect the Silver Millenium and their home world) I can elaborate on him.

Tuxedo Kamen is the only henshin for Mamoru, it is much like a senshi's henshin, in that he uses a catalyst for transformation.

Mamoru has a royal form as "Prince Endymion" his power level is that of Earth's TRUE protector, much like Princess Serenity but on a smaller scale.

Also, Mamoru has his king form "Neo King Endymion", an escalated form of Prince Endymion on a much higher power level.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:11 pm
Thank you so much Yamimaru Reina and Rei Torano smile That was so sweet for you guys to fill that out. That helped a lot biggrin 3nodding  

Siren of Saturn

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:48 pm
Welcome. Reina was pointing out the Anime version. So we're both right.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:01 pm
Yamimaru Reina

Third is her Eternal form, she only has one Henshin for this and she is only capable of holding her Eternal form for short periods of time.

Fourth, she is also part Sailor Cosmos. Sailor Chibi Chibi fused with her in order to bring forth Sailor Cosmos in order to fight against Chaos.

I dispute this part. ChibiChibi Does -not- fuse with Sailor Moon in any part of that. Manga or otherwise.

Sailor Cosmos -is- ChibiChibi. It's be noted that Sailor Cosmos is the future incarnation of Neo Queen Serenity-thus making her powerful then the former. She claims also to have ran away.

In the Anime, ChibiChibi is Galaxia's Starseed- she also never fuses with Sailor Moon. In fact she was broken when she had taken on the form of a sword and disappeared.

It's generally considered that the other Sol Sailor Senshi have an 'eternal' Form but it's not called eternal. I personally consider it eternal because of the similar uniform motif the senshi all share.

They all achieve the same status after the SuperS arch.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

aurelia sabina

Codebreaking Prophet

5,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:46 pm
I have to disagree with the eternal senshi part.

They all achieve their final form in the Stars arc but none of them aside form Sailor Moon turn eternal.

I agree that in the future they would become Eternal senshi, because each of them have character designs and so forth showing eternal forms but they don't actually become them in the anime.  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games