Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Games, Contests, and Spam
Character Convo's!!! (bring forth your inner schitzo...)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C'mon now, this is fun right?
  WELL YEAH!!!
  uhm....I guess?
  all of you have lost your minds....
View Results

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:17 pm
This is basically where you can go schitzo and talk to your rp characters. I'd prefer it if you gave some names and a small description, but that's your choice. I'd also prefer it if you used the ones you have in this guild, but if you give a small description, we'll understand better.
But hey, you wanna be all complicated, that's your choice.... *sharpens axe* This would hurt if it went through someone's head yes?

Well, here's my character line-up:

Vlad- My manslave. Doesn't talk much. Obedient. Emotionless.From Crew Section.
Elle- Zahzi's girlslave. Exceedingly normal. I like to torture her a lot... From Crew Section
Kio- Blunt, carefree(now), mixed with fox from The Alphas, hates Bi-Bi.
Bi-Bi- A bit insane, mixed with cat, has devotion towards certain people, from The Alphas.
Alura- Lucifer's daughter. Really sweet. Do-gooder. Emotional at times. From Isaac Key.(different guild)
Minnie- Fallen Angel's daughter. Love angel. A bit ditzy. LOVES ice cream. A lover not a fighter (ha!). From Life After The Fall.

Alura's color is usually blue violet, but that's my color so I had to change hers... If I use another character, I'll add it in the post, not here..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:29 pm
All of the characters I use are in many guilds...

Zahzi: Main character I use. Usually relaxed and comical Always the Protagonist.
Zudah: Usually a Mercenary who only acts when it benefits him, or if on rare occasions, he feels genorous.
Navox: A psychotic madman who only sees others as his pray. Always an Antagonist.
Zero: A jester able to manipulate all of the realms. Rather insane, but always on the good side.
Omazige: A battle-ready, battle-hungry warrior. Believes in honorable battle above all-else.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

RosetteHiruka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:18 pm
Left out vincent candy...

Fang- My bodyguard, Bi, vals lover, quiet, can change to a wolf, dangerous to be alone with him if he likes you.
Konya- My maid, neko, hyper, crazy?, bubbly, obediant, likes bugging fang.
Val- One of my slaves, doesn't talk(much), likes chains
Virgil- Another of my slaves, has sensitive skin, screams easly, like a little lamb pretty much, afraid of me
Demon- Candys slave now, loves pain, phyco, takes alot to hurt him, cant feel anything that doesn't perce the skin, can feel electricity  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:53 am
Hmmm....what to do, what to do.... Ooooh! I know! Let's get Ki-

*sits there blankly*

*runs over* Oh Kio, you're already here!

Kio? *pokes*

*falls to the side*

Kio...is something wrong? *thinks*....oh, was it that whole thing with Vlad?

*blinks*

Aw c'mon, it was only for a little while... And I made him put your clothes back on...

*frowns* Kio, you're boring me. Say something!

Kio...*squeezes*
I need something to get Kio back to his normal self! Apparently he's traumatized or something...wimp... but I still don't want him to mope around for the rest of his imaginary life!

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

RosetteHiruka
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:16 pm
*kisses kio* woof.....  
Games, Contests, and Spam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items