Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
someone donate? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yes or no
  yes or no
View Results

n00b 1 4m 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:24 pm
looks like there are a hot debate here
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:53 pm
How is this a hot debate? There's not even a topic to argue.  

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

n00b 1 4m 4

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:26 pm
is that so?
i thought you are  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:41 am
Sarach: I know. And on my quest, yes, I've had donations of tickets, but I have actually gotten from the 7833 I had on the 3rd to the 120072 I have now by playing the market when I had Gaia Cash and had some monthly collectables to sell as well as Nightmare Boxes, sold those for a pretty penny, then I set up a trade with someone for the tickets, and I've bought about 95% (I'm guessing) of the ones I have now. So yes, I do know that most of the people are just trying to get away with getting everything given to them, but I'm one of those few people who is actually trying to get it done by herself, though I have been given some help ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on brave_terra01's eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on allow_for_tich's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on Hasutos_Child's eggs and hatchlings, help them grow up! Please!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Click on my daughter's eggs, help them grow up! Please!!

"Tell your computer I hate it"
"Message Recieved.....Computing.....Computing.....
ERROR......FATAL ERROR.....Eat Virus, Meatbags!"

Questing Royal Cloak Black
120,072/160,000 tickets

Special thanks for donations
to Deb_Sapphire, Zakiax, RyuugaX (x4), PFF, LinkZeroOne, Jessie says LEL, BreDevil

Champagne98

Kuzunoha_1st

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 pm
wow exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
congrats smile smile smile smile smile smile  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items