Reply Shadow Paralysis: The Guild of Shikamaru Obsession
RESTRICTED: FOR THE CREW ONLY

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRedHotHabanero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:22 am
// Until we have enough money for a Captain/Crew Forum, this will be where we discuss problems, new forum ideas (both ones we come up with and ones members come up with), and other ideas. this is also where we notify each other of times when we will be gone. //  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:24 am
// i will be gone from tomorrow afternoon to next sunday evening. i may not be back on after today until next monday. if i am on, it will only be once or twice. //  

TheRedHotHabanero

TheRedHotHabanero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:32 am
// i also think we need a Spam Forum so ppl will post more- if theres a place to post JUST for gold, they might post more. Also, I think we need a FanArt Forum bc ppl may not want to sell or auction their pics, and if they arent the types ppl would normally find on the internet, then they may feel uncomfortable posting the pics in the Pictures Forum. //  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:25 pm
That's true Satanic-sama. I'm on board with all of your ideas. And when I can get a chance to breath (my power was out for a long time, so I need to catch up with all my internet stuffs real fast) I shall post more and get this going!  

Tragwyddol Cariad
Captain

TheRedHotHabanero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:57 pm
// lol, yeah, i have like 15 messages, 4 comments, 12 announcements, and this and my minishop to cathc up on since i wasnt on since last saturday (or whatever) //  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:41 pm
That's amazing... You must be really popular. And now, I've got my net back, my comp stops working... So, I'll be back in a while...  

Tragwyddol Cariad
Captain

TheRedHotHabanero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:20 pm
lol, no right now its mostly guild members replying to those warning messages i sent out. and cody, but thats him... lol. hes having troubles with his girlfriend... and thinks asking me will help...lol, that's a laugh!!! lol, anyways, dance and school has started, so im going to rely on you a lot, since youre my only non-me crew member. hopefully well be on enough together to work it all out... //  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:03 am
I'm always on before school and after school for at least a little bit, so I'll try and help you out as much as possible!!  

Tragwyddol Cariad
Captain

TheRedHotHabanero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:13 pm
// alright. i'm on usually during my accounting class, so i should be able to get on often. //  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:08 am
Lucky you, able to get on during school.  

Tragwyddol Cariad
Captain

TheRedHotHabanero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:27 pm
// lol //  
Shadow Paralysis: The Guild of Shikamaru Obsession

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items