Reply Role Plays
The Rise Of The Lycans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

footsteps in the sky

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:02 pm
Cal sloshed through the breaking waves with a smile still adorning his face. That girl was pretty opinionated and judgmental for a human... Amusing. He was so used to unwarranted maltreatment that he found it funny. He laughed out loud as he passed the vampires' cottage. He could smell the dead emanating out of stonework, but he didn't care. He had just as much right to be here as they did, and he would fight for that right, if need be.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:11 pm
Skye heard the laugh and opened her eyes. "Why the heck did he just laugh randomly. People may think he's crazy." She said before shrugging. "Well, what ever the reason, it's none of my concern." She sighed and stood up, heading back toward the direction of her own house.  

golden1star
Crew

peridot1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:05 pm
Name: Noemi (no amy)
Race: werewolf
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Power: Can read minds
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:09 pm
Noemi swam along the bottom of the ocean enjoying the feel of the sand against her skin, until she had to surface, there were some strange thoughts about an amusing human from about 200 yards away. She tredded water keeping her nose barely above the water level, as she wondered who it was, and what it's race.(( i just noticed my pic has wings, jes ignore them...))  

peridot1
Captain

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas