Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [15]~ Stories ~
NightMare (Original novel! [Complete!]) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Gi-Ki]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:11 pm
ChapterThirteen Tonight it'll be written in BLOOD!
My sences slowly awoken as I rose from the terrible faint. Errr! Actualy I thought I had bolted up, but in reality, I was laying down in blood. Yes, blood. Some one had done surgery but for God knows what reason.
A voice cracked the distant silance, "Ugh, no. She can't go."
A frustrated voice crammed through the phone on the other line.
"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" the lady tried to clam down, "it's more difficault then it seems," trouble broke her voice, "she has...well..she has..." (hint: the lady had a FREAKISHLY deep voice!)
The frustration was crammed once more on the other line.
"Mrs.Foster, I'm sad to say but your daughter," she inhaled aton of air, "has wings."
For along time I felt like I didn't blong, now I feel like I never will. Wings? What's wrong with being a ghost? A ghost shunned from the world? Seriously, this was too wierd. Man, am I gonna be shunned for life. Or I could end up in a circus. You never know.
"We need to keep her here till we know her body has full recovery from the chemical aulternation. I'm terribly sorry," the woman appologised.
My mom on the other line, as I could tell, was crying. Her words were muffled and scratchy.
"T-tell her t-to meet me at the L-Lambrek C-C-Castle," I breathed.
"You can't leave! We don't know if your body will get use to your self."
"If I d-die, it's n-not your fault."
She nodded and repeated what I said.
Then she paused.
"There's a war at the Lambrek castle!"
"Does it look like I care? I don't!" were actualy my first clear words.
She nodded again.
"Mrs., we'll do some tests on her A-Sap. When we're done, she's all yours. I just want to double check she's fine," said the woman.
The other line went dead and she hung up. The woman bent over my head, moved my hair from my face, and whispered, "I'm a man, not a woman," then "he" licked his lips and kissed me?!
"Whoah! Are the tests a lie and you're gonn sexualy harass me while my body is completely numb?"
He winked.
Shiiiit!!
Just then, Dawn rammed the doors down and shoved the man from me. Dawn jumped up and hugged my neck, "I thought you died! The teacher told your room mates that you were hurt and once he left I bolted like hell here and now I'm with you!"
I smiled, "too bad I can't move."
"Yes you can. Try," Dawn said.
Fingers first. They moved.
Toes next. They moved.
Arms and legs. They all moved.
"See! Now come one, Rena and Tina and me baked you cookies!" She squealed.
With no warning, I poped out of the bad thing and rushed to the door. My head turned to the male nurse who was currently on the floor. I stuck my tounge out and ran.
Rena and Tina had waited patiently for me at the double doors. I smiled. At least some people care about me, and not in a sexual way.

She looked out the small dungon bars in the window. Peering out into the dark forest and brush, her eyes lightly scanned the demon school's extirior. Her face bland and tears dried on her cheeks. A girl appeared into her room looking just like her, "Do you want me to talk to her this hunting hour?"
"No. Wait till her and her mother meet."
"What about the story. The story of nightmares?" The illusion of her reflection said.
"It'll be written in blood tonight. His blood," she held up the panther boy's bare skull. She had carved symbols into it's forhead. Her hands glided over it.
"But he's dead," the illusion insisted.
"His blood is still being carried," she explained, "if it continues to be carried any longer, we'll all die. Comprende'?"
The illusion nodded.
"Now, run along."
The illusion disappeared but it's voice echoed in her head, if you were dead I'm still alive. Go ahead and lezve this all behind, because you're not there for me. You're not changing anything. I swear.
"I don't care. if I were dead, you'd care. if I'm alive, you have to carry it on and write it in his blood. I swear, I'm changing everything. Because tonight it'll be written in blood.
"I try to make it through my life, but they're in my way. I've-we've gotta deal with it, it's part of it. All these lies are blocking us, but we'll make it. We've gotta try to stay in line. Don't say anything, just do it. We'll saty alive this way. I swear."

Dawn hopped up and down with crumbs of cookies flacking off her lips. I smiled and laughed at her. She's adorable. A voice appeared in my head all of a sudden, go. leave this all behind.
"What?" I whispered.
"What?" Dawn said.
"What?" Rena and Tina said curiously.
Dumbly I sighed and said, "nothing."
They're in your way. Your mom wants you, she's waiting.
"SHUD'DUP!" I screamed.
Silence.
Dawn, Rena and Tina were looking at me.
"Don't say anything. Go away," I begged. My hands wraped my head and I inhaled and exhaled heavily. Dawn looked at me and said,
"Someone's inside your head."
"I know that. But who?"
"She sounds like you."
I looked up at her, "it's not me!"
"But-"
"IT'S NOT ME!" I screamed again. Dawn looked up at me, "I'm shutting you down. I think your new D.N.A is putting your brain in shock."
"Shutting down wha-" before I could continue, my world went blank.

"Is she giving in?"
Dawn controlled her to fall asleep and "shut down" as she says.
"Give her those dreams again. The one's where I'm telling her what to do. Play memories and important days in her head. Make her remember her past and bark orders at her," she demanded.
Dusk. Are you gonna hurt Dawn?
"Why would I? That's Revalva's job."
Are you going to let Revalva do that to her.
"Time me. I'll get there before Revalva thinks about exploding Dawn. She's my sister," Dusk clenched her fist and punched the brick wall, "When s**t like that happens, they never get away with it. Not in my book."
Blood rushed from Dusk's knuckles. Her body was full of adrinaline, "Once the blue moon comes, Revalvas dead."
How are we going to get out?
"You are. Listen cow-girl. I make the plans, you work the dreams. Okay?"
Fine.
An Irish man walked over to Dusk’s cellar and said, “Yeh young lassie shouldn’t be kept in a cellar alone! How about some company hmmm?”
Dusk looked at the man’s face, “back off. Just be glad I’m on a leash because I’d tear your throat right out,” she threatened with a small grin.
“Ey! Don’t get feisty on meh! I’m just trying to communicate, you know!” His voice rose.
“I’ll get what ever the hell I want creepy perv you.”
“Do yeh want to have friends?”
The corner of her mouth twitched. Friends.
“I don’t need friends!” she snapped.
“Would you like some pleasure?”
“Pleasure?”
The man grinned through the thick metal bars. His disgusting yellow teeth were showing as he whispered, “you know, sex.”

Dawn and I both took two big steps out into the hunting hour air. Times like this when I feel much, much more alive. The air was fresh and crisp as any cool fall breeze. The breeze wisped my brown/gold hair around while Dawn’s dark red hair was being lightly blown.
“You ready to see your mother again?” Dawn hesitated to ask.
“I’m never not ready!” I said confidently with a smile that says, “I know, I’m out of my mind and I’m nervous but I’m acting cocky.” She just looked up and gave a weak grin.
I was a solid and serious as ice. Well, ice may be immature but it doesn’t talk so in this case, I take ice seriously. It might be serious, who knows?
“I’ll miss you,” Dawn broke in sadly, “You were like a sister.”
“What about Twilight? He claims he’s your brother. You remember him?”
Dawn gave a weak nod, “yah. I remember him. He ran away when he was five. One year before I came along. Apparently, I ruined the lives of millions, but he almost sacrificed himself for my sake. I can’t through him out. He saved my life,” Dawn sniffled.
I bent over, put my hand on her shoulder, looked her dead in the eye, then said, “He will put his life on the line for you and your sister, his twin, Dusk any day. Never lose hope, okay?” and I smiled while I leapt up to my feet.
Dawn tugged my shirt’s rim, “What if we get hurt? Or even your mom get’s hurt?”
“Never will we get hurt. We have each others backs.”
Then I leapt into the crisp fall breeze. Now I felt more alive then before!

The man stepped into Dusk’s cellar and put his hand on her hip.
“I told you to back off!”
“I can’t resist yeh! You’re already naked and your body is perfect,” he said with a grin.
She wiggled but the man through her onto the lousy bench/bed and rubbed her stomach. Dusk tried wiggling again, but he stayed on top. The man tore his cloths off and hovered over Dusk’s face, “tonight yer mine!”

“Sire!” a small man screamed alarmingly.
“What is it Tallen?”
“Ugh...your daughter Dusk. We found her!”
The larger man dashed to the door transforming into a wolf, “Where?”
“In side the zombie dungeons!”

“Madam,” a slender woman said.
“Yes, yes?” the other slender woman said back.
“Your long lost daughter, Dusk, she’s been reported to be seen in the zombie’s layer. You should-“
The taller and slender woman unfurled her wings and flew away before the other could finish.

“Noon, Midnight, come here!” Twilight said with a delightful grin.
“What little bro?” Noon said impatiently.
Midnight, or also known as Midna, cocked her hip and eyebrow.
“Dusk! We found her in the zombie dungeon!”
Noon, Midna, and Twilight took off in an instant. They were excited to see their long lost sister. The war has just...
BEGUN!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:52 am
Chapter fourteen it's being written tonight in HER blood!
Her claws were crammed deep in and around his throat, inside. Blood ran down her hands and arms like fountains of anger. His face was paler than pale, his eyes bulging from their sockets, and only three inches off the ground and his dead/alive face hovering by her arms.
She soon pulled her left hand out, put it on his head, and her right hand pulled his throat straight out. Dusk tore his head off while pulling the throat farther out. But her ears heard some sounds, like people were coming.
Dusk lowered her voice and said, “I told you I would pull your throat out and yet you were determined to give me what you call pleasure. I’m no fool! This was a pleasure!”
She then chunked his head and body to the other cellar wall. And the foot steps ended up at her door.
“Hello?” Dusk jumped up and grew scarier, “are you just like him?”
“Wait, Dusk! It’s me, Noon. Dad- I mean Heiht and Abbay are here. So is Midnight, or Midna, however you remembered her, and Twilight! We can’t find Dawn,” Noon announced.
Dusk presses herself against the door and peered at, what was once, a family. Her family.

“There’s the castle. Where’s your mom?” Dawn sweetly asked.
I scanned the terrain, but my mom was no where, “Maybe she’s waiting at the dock,” I suggested, “or...or across the Itiniki Ocean.” Dawn scanned the terrain till her face lit up.
“OH MY GOD!” She screamed, “DUSK!!” and she had swooped down really fast. I have to follow.

“So, Dusk, what’d that guy do?” Noon asked.
“He claimed he’d rape me, but sure enough, I ripped his throat out.”
Her family or use to be, winced at the sight of that in their minds.
“You guys can’t even imagine!” cackled Dusk.
“EWWW!! That’s nasty! Mom, please tell her to shut-“ while Midna was trying to finish her sentence, a loud scream was heard. Everyone looked up and saw Dawn rocketing down.
“Dawn!” They all screamed awkwardly at the same time.
I had landed before dawn had landed. My legs hurt, like, A LOT! Then, as me and Dawn raced to the arms of family (not mine, but just doing it to feel better), someone had grabbed Dawn’s ankle causing her to fall.
I skid to a halt and swiftly turned to see the Zombie Queen holding Dawn but her neck and wrapping in her limbs tightly.
“Hello, Heiht and Abbay. Let’s make a trade,” she said with a crackly dead voice.
“I don’t trust you!” bragged Abbay. Not very smart. And I thought vampires were smarter then humans.
“Fine then! The girl is mine...FOREVER!” then the horrific evil cackle you only hear in movies.
“What’s your trade?” Heiht insisted.
“Great. Okay then, let’s get busy,” she cleared her throat with a Ak-Hemmm kind ouf sound, “Since Dawn has Revalva in her, I wanted to have the pleasures of removing her and slaying her,” Dusk’s mouth twitched but kept her trap shut, “and you guys get all the land. I’m thinking of keeping the Southern Hemisphere of Hell though. That’s all my part.”
Heiht made a serious look, “And what happens if we don’t let you have her?”
“Then I take her friend,” I gulped hard. s**t, “then sacrifice her to Revalva, which will consume her, and then take ultimate power by slaying Revalva. After that, I kill you guys,” she did her evil cackle once more.
“This deal will not be made,” Heiht insisted once more.
“Very well then. Than I guess I’ll have to gust take and kill her friend!” again with the, now annoying, evil cackle. She ran towards me, dropped Dawn, and picked me up. Her hand ran over lightly on my olive tan skin. I tried wiggeling out of her grasp but she just tugged my down harder.
“Forget about us. We’ll be fine! Fly over to your mom and go home, you’re safer there than here,” Dawn said. I couldn’t help but take her advice. It made the situation worse.
I had been pulling and pulling, but the Zombie Queen bit my arm. My body was slightly numb. As the through me to the ground, I unfurled my mutant-ly made wings and tried to fly fast away.
Got to get away, got to get away, got to get away! My body slowly lowered as I beamed across the sky. As I jot more towards the Itiniki Ocean, I fell on the bay. All black, no light. It was all fading. Crap! I never got to see my mom, or Charlie’s smiling baby face, or Nick becoming famous with Tim, or Lightning finally becoming a game show host, or my dad becoming a millionaire. All their dreams had been crushed...by...me.....

Dawn started bawling. She knew Rachel had fallen on the bay and possibly died. But it’s her job to stay strong and keep her family alive. And that’s exactly what she’ll do!

[Gi-Ki]

[Gi-Ki]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Chapter fifteen this is our story...
Dusk clutched her fist with her other hand, "you make my little sister upset," she stepped in and flexed her muscles until her veins showed, "you get a ride of a life time."
Noon grabbed Dusk's shoulder and leaned into her ear, "Cool down girl. You don't have to take this offensively. Dawn isn't crying and that other girl was just another-"
"another key to Lembrek's survival!"
Dusk's shoulder barged past Noon's grip and she leaped for the air. She snaps out her vampire wings and glides down to a halt. The zombie queen takes a glance at her and notices her stopping. The zombie queen let her guard down. Dusk had noticed her action and had taken full force towards the queen. Her hand stretched far out and she dove even faster than before.
All of a sudden, Dusk had grabbed the zombie queen's throat and prepared to tear it out.
"Hold on there girl. I know your moves," the zombie queen said with a smile.
Dusk grinned and tightened her grip, causing her nails to dig deeper into the zombie queen's throat. Her hand fully wrapped around her throat, inside and out, feeling the blood ooze between her fingers and pour out onto her neck.
The zombie queen croaked, "get off before I kill you."
"Explain," Dusk hollered. She ripped the living dead's throat out. The zombie queen's head rolled slowly away to the ground and Dusk continued to pull the throat out of the body.
Blood was every where. Dusk leaped and flew while holding the insides like streamers in a summer breeze. Her eyes filled with rage.
"You're not done yet," a small weak voice croaked.
Dusk turned around to see that the zombie queen had spoken once more.
"Holy s**t!" Dusk breathed, "How did you do that s**t?"
She laughed, "come and finish me off!"
Dusk dove down with her fist forward. Her fist had broke the weak skull and blood had exploded into the air. Dusk shut her eyes tightly so the blood wouldn't seep into her eyes.

The sun had fell over Lembrek and Dusk stood with pride, "...as the zombies' new queen, I demand that Lembrek and Hell must unite. Ember will once more be peaceful with the pride of our being spread. May the annual Violet Moon Ceremony begin! Also, someone will write the tale in the zombie queen's blood tonight!"
The crowd raved with excitement. The lowering sun had begun a new story.

As they approached her door step, she ran outside to see something that might have only been a dream.
"Ma'am?" a tall fat man said, "Are you Mrs....Mrs.Foster?"
"Why yes," she hesitated.
"Is this your child? She claims to be named 'Rachel Joe Foster'."

THE END!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 am
that's a great story!
i really like it! heart  

kmelush

o-Bittersweet Symphony-o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:02 am
Its good! But, to tell you the truth, i didnt understand the chapters in the second page.
I just didnt get it.
But i like the idea of the story. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:35 am
eek OMG. That story is just so... i dont know but that story is amazing. I really felt like i was actually there. What a creative imagination you have. You should definitely continue writing stories.  

TailandTail

SD_DancingDragon10

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:26 am
It's a pretty good story...
But you seriously lost me the on the second page.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:18 am
it would help your viewers if you could make the print bigger please* but very nice work  

Chief Sankofa
Crew

[15]~ Stories ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas