Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Them chicks are confusing

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This Jack Kid Is F-ing... what's the word?
....Nuts? Anyway, why don't you give us more options for the poll?
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:58 pm
Jack here, continuing my quest to re-vamp this dying guild. For those of you who are new to the series, I am posting topics that catch peoples attention in as many forums as I can. Of course, these aren't fake forums, they are forums with two causes. To save this guild, and to express my innermost opinions/feelings/secrets. Alright, so on to my rant(I'm not that great at ranting... I'll try... for the sake of the guild).
Alright, there is this girl whom I have gone out with twice. We both REALLY like each other. We are totally comfortable with each other. I mean REALLY comfortable with each other. Metaphor=Backstage passes. Anyway, we kiss whenever and whatnot. We make each other laugh. Never have had a serious fight. We go to every high school dance. I'll ride her bus so I can hang with her for longer, then run the mile back home before dad get's pissed. Yet, as soon as we become legit boyfriend/girlfriend, our reltionship freezes. Ok, repeat after me: "What The Hell". Very good, class! *gives audience a cookie* It's peanut butter~! Anyway, that's it for the rant. I hope that was a rant. If not, I apologize sincerely for being such a *sniff* failure! Nah, just kidding. Peace, ya'll. I got more forums to post in.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:08 pm
Sounds to me like the ball landed in the Friend Zone.

Good luck with that one.  

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:06 pm
Hoomiku
Sounds to me like the ball landed in the Friend Zone.

Good luck with that one.

LMAO! Damn. *shrugs* I'm cool with that, I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:29 pm
That doesn't sound like friend zone AT ALL. I mean, he said once they became a couple things froze up.

...That's definitely not friend zone if she's his girlfriend.  

Tiga

Hoomiku

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,975 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:07 pm
Tiga
That doesn't sound like friend zone AT ALL. I mean, he said once they became a couple things froze up.

...That's definitely not friend zone if she's his girlfriend.

Then the question remains: Why did the relationship freeze so suddenly?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:05 pm
Same thing happens with me and a guy I've dated twice. I love him to death and he loves me, but things change as soon as the relationship title gets tagged on. We, if anything, work as friends with benefits or something along the lines of an Open Relationship. For some reason its the title that changes things. All of a sudden its not okay if someone forgets to call or call back. Being ignored is suddenly a giant deal. Things that you do as just friends dont work as well when in a relationship. The entire dynamics of a friendship changes when in a relationship. You pay more attention to any nuance that may bother you. Its not something you can change really. She isnt in the Friend Zone, but also not entirely workable as a Relationship. Its in that weird middle ground or Friendship/Relationship.  

Hodari

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff