Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 pm
((How did those bombs all around me get there?))

The explosions sent Fenrir flying back and he hit a the walls behind him. The density of his bones had saved him for the most part but his body still had to recover from the burns. Despite the pain Fenrir pushed himself up from the rubble. His vision blurred a bit and in the distance he saw Tera making a clay bird. "Not yet!" he shouted to himself as he began to run towards Tera, firing three identical spikes at Tera and the bird while his right hand formed handsigns.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:18 am
((first big explosion scattered small explosives ))

Tera was still dazed but she was able to make the bird but her left hand was impaled. She did not scream but she made a handseal with her right hand and made the bird big enough to ride.
"I hope Zeramaru can fix this." She mumbled as she chopped her own hand off using a kunai and rode the bird.
"You took my hand I'll take your life" Tera said making one handed handseal causing the smaller explosives around Fenrir to detonate and she quickly just used this to fly.
"I have to get to Zeramaru."  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:23 am
Fenrir was ready for her explosives this time, now that he'd had an experience evaluating the power of their blasts. His nose was on edge and the moment the clay was meant to ignite his nose picked up on the smell and he jumped high into the air. Fast as he was though there's no way he could've completely avoided the explosions and their heated waves burned Fenrir's clothes almost to a cinder while also serving a purpose of pushing him higher into the air. There Fenrir finished his handsigns and five wind clones appeared in the air around him. Since Fenrir's arm had already turned into an ivory cannon this would mean that the clones each had cannons as well. One of the clones almost immediately transformed their entire body into a cannon and the clones helped to pull Fenrir into the dark hole along with themselves. While this was happening the real Fenrir was already making a new series of handsigns. "In a sonic boom explosion sent the four clones along with Fenrir propelling at bullet speed towards Tera. Two of the clones' right arms were already busy transforming themselves into bone-fanged lances, though the powerful bone/wind attack would perhaps serve a different purpose this time. The two other clones and Fenrir fired a series of powerful spear-like projectiles at Tera and her bird from their left arms as the flew through the air.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:38 pm
((Yup havock was correct with what you would do. You know what its best if I just blow the entire Fort up.

You know Fenrir you are such a god moder. smelling my microscopic bombs will make you breath in microscopic bombs so they would be in you am I correct? Fenrir already had burns if more explosives exploded outside you would be a bloody mess. But I've seen the cloud gates arguing is pointless with you so I'll just leave))

Tera made the bird pull a turns as soon as the bombs exploded thus dodging anything that was aimed at her.
She then was gone into the horizon.  

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:42 pm
((No, actually you're right. I never posted Fenrir taking off his breathing mask, so he shouldn't have smelled the bombs. In any case you've already left so.....whatever. I'm just gonna say Fenrir was blasted back again and knocked unconscious by your bombs for a few minutes. That way, when he woke up, Tera would be long gone. With that settled though, how in the hell would a big explosion cause the birth of smaller explosions? Your clone blew up like two posts ago and yet I'm still having explosions around Fenrir happening? Like I said, the fights already done, this is purely out of curiosity for future fights.))
Fenrir was blasted back again by the bombs. This time his body couldn't hold and he blacked out. Waking a few short minutes later, he pulled himself up to realize that Tera had already escaped. He cursed under his breath and headed back inside the base. With Zeramaru and Tera gone, there could still be clues for him to discover that might tell him where Zeramaru ran off to.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff