Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sims 2 Apartment Life...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apartments?
  hot! ^_^
  not! -_-
  wut? o.o
View Results

Zee Shadowfox

Familiar Explorer

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:27 am
Is surprisingly disappointing...

It doesn't seem to do anything but take the college aspects of dorms and put them into the game. the new objects aren't that good either.

Maybe I'm criticizing it too early.. what do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:49 am
i like apartment life. i also like how they have posters for the sims 3 and mysims kingdom in it. and the big screen tv is also very cool.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:20 am
the only complaint i have for the sims 2 appartments is that the appartyments are to small i cant fit my family in ay of them no matter how expensive they are.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:19 pm
bighairy dog
the only complaint i have for the sims 2 appartments is that the appartyments are to small i cant fit my family in ay of them no matter how expensive they are.
yah, the sizes are sometimes too small.  

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

Banana-nana

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 pm
I actually really like AL. For one thing, I'm in the process of restarting my neighborhood. Before I had all the buildings sprawled out, but with the apartments, I can place things closer together and place less starter houses for sims just starting out.

The witches actually turned out to be my favorite part, surprisingly. I have my witches make regents and use them to decorate rooms and stuff. mrgreen

I do agree that some apartments can be WAY too small, especially if you want to have a big sim family.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:46 am
I really like apartment life. I like to build really pretty apartments, and isnt it cool that multiple households can live on the same lot?
Im not a big fan of the magic part, however. The new clothes and hair styles are really cool.  

littlesausage

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 am
To me it's just College life for adults and their families. I try to play with them but by the end I have them in a house.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:11 am
I love AL. I'm loving thw witches and warlocks. My fave family is a total womanizing warlock with Romance and he is so much fun. <3

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

sanorah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 am
can you make apartments and how? that's what i want to know.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:30 am
I have my own decided style, so that doesn't entirely work with the apartments. I use the apartments to start my family off, before they can get a good house, then I switch them into a house of my own design. The apartments are pretty good for Romance Sims, and I guess would work alright for knowledge sims. I really like the things that came with the game (new outfits, hairstyle, etc.)  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Half-breed Vampire Wolf

Feral Wolf

12,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:36 pm
I like Apartment life, because of the Witches and Warlocks you can get in it. Also, I use the Apartments for my Sims that just came out of College. Some Sims eventually move into houses of their own, some stay in the Apartments, while others eventually move back into their childhood homes and inherit the house from their parents.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games