Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:11 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I wish too. it would be so cool if it comes out on 5th. XD and aweosme w/ the ipod, what color? or the regular ipod?

kyuuketski: Yeah, most of us in this guild read KKJ, so it doesn't really matter. som members here are only in because they know full moon tho. xd so it'll be new for them.

The 20GB iPod with color screen. I thought about getting an iPod nano, but with the student discount, a 20GB iPod is only $40 more than a 4GB nano, so I went with that.

I can't wait for KKJ to be released! I've been waiting forevaaaaaar for it to come out in English. It will be so fun to read Arina's little comments. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:19 am
Oh, phooey. stare I was really looking forward to it since I can't read scans. Is CMX good with manga translations? (Never bought a manga from this publisher.) sweatdrop Well, I get to read the sidebars because, honestly, I enjoy those.

Actually, I've never seen any of the anime couterparts to Arina's mangas. I saw one episode of KKJ in China, but that's it.

Evenlei

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:26 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME
I wish too. it would be so cool if it comes out on 5th. XD and aweosme w/ the ipod, what color? or the regular ipod?

kyuuketski: Yeah, most of us in this guild read KKJ, so it doesn't really matter. som members here are only in because they know full moon tho. xd so it'll be new for them.

The 20GB iPod with color screen. I thought about getting an iPod nano, but with the student discount, a 20GB iPod is only $40 more than a 4GB nano, so I went with that.

I can't wait for KKJ to be released! I've been waiting forevaaaaaar for it to come out in English. It will be so fun to read Arina's little comments. heart

Yes I want to read those. The sidebars in FMwS mentioned a lot about Harry Potter and the giant squid (which was entertaining) so I wonder what she wrote about in KKJ. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:28 pm
i love pench de shakin~ its my fav comment (?) thing she does. 3nodding there are some hillarious ones in KKJ, u gotta read them. xd  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:56 pm
lol. I still think my favourite comment by her is the one about the king squid in FMwS. But I haven't read the ones in KKJ yet though...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:21 pm
I loved the one about the king squid, too. xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Moggleberry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 7:25 pm
I'm collecting three differnt manga series for now, Death Note heart , Full Moon heart , and once it arrives, KKJ! I'm in Australia so I have to have the manga specialy ordered from a local book shop as it's kinda hard to find much anime/manga stuffs in my area... or country even..

Edit: Omg! The king squid was so cute! It made me want to like giant squids too... but I don't, not as much as her. Hey do you guys know what happens if you send fan letters to the address listed in a sidebar? I wanna know if Arina wouls actually read internatonal ones..

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff