Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
ANYONE WITH A PULSE IN HERE?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here, have some gold
  gee, thanks!
View Results

XxDEMINIONxX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:47 pm
this has probably been asked a billion times here, but I hate waiting hours in the CG for answers... so I thought I would post it here. please understand I am new to this guild, so forgive me for sounding like a complete idiot.
I can't seem, for the life of me, to remember the allowed pixels for guild banners [ I like to make my own]. does anyone know?
oh and if anyone would like a banner for thier siggy, PM me. I make small ones for free. smile
thanks for you help and I look forward to meeting everyone in the guild, feel free to pm me anytime!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:57 pm
200 pix. wide by 40 pix. high ^^

The CG is a complete mess now... because their closing and
everyones dissagreeing.

(I was actually one of those people but I had a complete turn of faith
when a mod finally contacted me)

pheonix20222

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:55 pm
Well I have a time limit to how much I can access my computer because my power cord is dead and my computer is about to die soon. So if I am not around a lot do not be surprised.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 am
The mods are here a lot- we do monitor all the threads, make comments, make new threads, but you have to remember that lots of people have college, jobs and in some cases are victims of hurricanes.

Ben- don't worry- we'll be here for you!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 am
Cool thanks, I'm at school right now taking a break, have a head ake.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:52 am
PL works.

Because ... well PL is too old not to ... XD

But we're about a lot, I try to be on every night at 7:30 GMT.

PL  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:07 pm
PL?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:17 pm
I didn't mean to offend by my topic- I figured simply it would generate a quicker answer... I only had to wait a day, so it was no big.
and I understand having no time, I'm a mom with another on the way, and my husband is deploying, so ou family is really busy.
note to ben- were you a victim of a hurricane? if so, I am sorry to hear it. a group of my [ahem] friends works with national emergencies, and is often in the heart of them, so I feel your pain. we were there for katrina before anyone else showed up- american rainbow rapid response? but yeah, anyways, thanks to all for your comments... it is nice to know this isn't an empty place with a billion members. XD you know how those get...  

XxDEMINIONxX

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:54 am
PL would be me, Ben.

Pilotslover - PL

Easier then writing it out every time. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:09 am
to Forever- no offense taken- we're all casual here and understand.

And today's my birthday and I have no plans of any sort- other than taking the puppy out regularly so he doesn't have accidents inside. What a way to spend a birthday. At least the sun is shining!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

pheonix20222

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:16 pm
mamarita
to Forever- no offense taken- we're all casual here and understand.

And today's my birthday and I have no plans of any sort- other than taking the puppy out regularly so he doesn't have accidents inside. What a way to spend a birthday. At least the sun is shining!

Awww, well I hope your having a good day...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:18 pm
forever_87
I didn't mean to offend by my topic- I figured simply it would generate a quicker answer... I only had to wait a day, so it was no big.
and I understand having no time, I'm a mom with another on the way, and my husband is deploying, so ou family is really busy.
note to ben- were you a victim of a hurricane? if so, I am sorry to hear it. a group of my [ahem] friends works with national emergencies, and is often in the heart of them, so I feel your pain. we were there for katrina before anyone else showed up- american rainbow rapid response? but yeah, anyways, thanks to all for your comments... it is nice to know this isn't an empty place with a billion members. XD you know how those get...
No I wasn't, But I have a couple friends who were. But their ok, they got out before it hit and my church is helping them. My sister is in the national guard, but her leave to Irak is suspended tell January.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200