Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Who is Good at RPing and Knows Elements (Fire, Water, extra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:05 pm
I'll try and keep this short because I don't have much free time to write EVERYTHING down, and I'm sure you are also too busy to read walls of text. It's easier to understand, overall, broken into sections.
Also, please do not recreate this or use my words without my permission. These theories will be taught in a guild that is in construction. And, if you'd like, once it is open, I will invite yourself and any other promising Role-Players to join our story-line. I'm sure you'd find it ineresting.

Ultimate Source of Energy: Aether
It's everywhere, and exists through everything. An Elementalist or Elemental uses Aether as the major source of creating an element, combined with their own internal force which is the catalyst of change.

Domain of Energy Control (DEC)
The internal object that controls an Elemental(ist)s energy. Like the engine to the car, without this DEC, it's impossible to create an element. All DECs are used in conjunction with the soul (no soul or soul-like thing, no Elementalism) to commune with the element of choice. The DECs are Heart, Mind, Body, and Soul itself. Any element can be used from a DEC, but they re mainly a specialization, and none is more poerful than the other. An Elemental(ist) can only have ONE internal DEC. External DECs are items like staves, books, swords, armor, etc..

Four Elements
Fire and only Fire.
Water is Water and Ice.
Air is Wind and Lightning.
Geo is Earth, Mineral, Nature, and Metal.
Nothing else is a true element.

Two Forces
Lightness and Darkness.
Lightness holds three seperate, yet equal powers: Light, Time, and Holy.
Darkness holds three seperate, yet equal powers: Dark, Void, and Shadow.
The forces have no physical form, and are fundamentally different from the true elements. Good and Evil are not true descriptions of either force, contrary to popular culture beliefs.

General Rules:
-Specialize in one element to fully master it. To use a second makes it impossible to fully master another. To use all of them means the Elementalist can only specialize in one or two moves to each element.
-A new elementalist needs to learn manipulation before creation. To be instantly good without proper ethos just means they're trying to be the Goku, or other lead character, easily.
-Elementals that have a second element to them are rare and especially hard to find. They are living elements themselves, and thus, closer to their attuned element than an Elementalist ever will be.
-You may see a Light or Dark user, but anythign other than those is extremely rare because the use of Time, Void, Holy, or Shadow, you is a specialty of Creation itself, and thus (to put it extremely bluntly) the user doesn't ******** with it.
-The Elemental Planes should not be crossed lightly or easily. To cross into another Plane, a person would need an Elemental to open a portal to the Plane, or have an item from that lane to open a portal. Then, one would have to have the proper endurance and tolerance to sustain life in a Plane.

Those are some key things I profess. Like I said, please, don't use this info without asking me. It all needs to be explained further to be made sense of. If you have a specific question about something, I doubt I would hesitate to answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:08 am
Wow, that is almost exactly what I am teaching. There are a few differences, but look at the updated list of the classes, alot of the thinggs you said are the ideas I made these classess with we have only little differenceslike I have slightly more detailed opions than you and energy. I have alot of opinions on that and so many things based off it, I would like to share some of them if you have the chance.

Teachers
Ben229/Bestro Chen 7
Classes Teaching:
1. Lightning and Energy Manipulation Advanced Class
2. Puppet Mastery Class
3. Items of Mystery Class
4. Guardians and Bonds Class
5. Time Manipulation High Level Advanced Class
6. Power and Destruction Class Co-Teaching
7.Spells, Scrolls, and Enchantments Class
8. Flying Class

Sleeping Dragon of Shu 8
Classes Teaching:
1. Spirit Soul Mind Class
2. Smoke, Poison, and Healing Class
3. Alchemy, Witch Craft, and Wizardry Class
4. Mind Body Soul Combat Training Class
5. Wind and Air Manipulation Class

NeoTsure 9
Classes Teaching:
1. Power and Destruction Class Co-Teaching
2. Traps and Assassins
3. Bombs, Explosives, and Dis-creation Advanced Class

The Big Disappointment
Classes Teaching:

MemoryDragon 3
Classes Teaching:
1.Water Manipulation Class (new version)
2. Ice and Crystal Manipulation Advanced Class 氷, 晶

Pilotslover 4
Classes Teaching:
1. Forest, Wood, and Nature Advanced Class 木, 自然
2. Environmental Training Class

Staff
None so far.

Elemental Classes
Fire Manipulation Class 火 (New version)
Water Manipulation Class 水 (new version) *** MemoryDragon
Earth and Rock Manipulation class 土
Wind and Air Manipulation class 風*** Sleeping Dragon of Shu

Transition Class
Elemental Combination Advanced Class 要素

Advance Elemental Classes
Forest, Wood, and Nature Advanced Class 木, 自然 *** Pilotslover
Ice and Crystal Manipulation Advanced Class 氷, 晶*** MemoryDragon
Lightning and Energy Manipulation Advanced Class 電, 力*** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Magma, Mist, and Steam Advanced Class 岩, 霧, 蒸気

Required For Elemental Classes
Spirit, Soul, and Mind Class 魂, 霊, 心*** Sleeping Dragon of Shu
Mind, Body, and Soul Combat Training Class *** Sleeping Dragon of Shu
Dark and Light Energy class 暗さ, 光

Time Manipulation High Level Advanced Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Space and Mass Manipulation Advanced Class
Destination and Portal Manipulation Advanced Class
Land and Islands Advanced Class x
Star Dust and Dreamers Sands Advanced Class

Puppetry/Puppet Mastery Regular/Advanced Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Cyborg and Mechanical Engineering Regular/Advanced Class
Advance Technology and Power Generative Regular/Advanced Class
Undead, Ghosts, and Reviving the Dead Regular/Advanced Class

Guardians and Bonds Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Born Guardians
Blood Guardians
Contract Guardians
Spirit Guardians

Flying Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Flying Objects
How to Make Objects Fly
Levitation
Creatures That Fly
Dragons

Creative Arts Class
Photography Class
Ceramics
Drawing
Painting

Traders and Merchants Class x
Army Organizations Class x
Magics Class
Animals, Creatures, Mythical Creatures, and Hybrids Class
Alchemy, Witch Craft, and Wizardry Class
*** Sleeping Dragon of Shu
Myths and Legends Class

Ancient Scrolls High Level Advanced Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Items of Mystery Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Spells, Scrolls, and Enchantments Class *** Ben229/Bestro Chen

Demons and Sorcery Class
Power and Destruction Class *** NeoTsure / *** Ben229/Bestro Chen
Demonic Transformation class
Blood and Body Systems Class
Life and Death Class
Corruption and Treachery Class x

Traps and Assassins Class *** NeoTsure
Spying and Reconnaissance Class
Illusions and Clones Class
Smoke, Poison, and Healing Class
*** Sleeping Dragon of Shu
Bombs, Explosives, and Dis-creation Advanced Class *** NeoTsure
Environmental Training Class *** Pilotslover

Swords Craftsmanship and Weapons Training class  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 am
Like your DEC would be like Dark and Light Energy class 暗さ, 光 and Lightning and Energy Manipulation Advanced Class 電, 力. External DEC would be my Items of Mystery Class. The clases you have to take for elements are the same as you say, Mind, Body, and Soul Combat Training Class, Spirit, Soul, and Mind Class 魂, 霊, 心, and Dark and Light Energy class 暗さ, 光. Multiple elements would be Elemental Combination Advanced Class 要素 and I have a whole other thing on planes and dimensions and realms and stuff, I'll have to explain that to you latter.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:17 am
I see many similarities, yes, Ben, but I see some blurred lines between elements and things that have elemental natures. Elementalism isn't the only form of magic, we can both agree, but your school seems to dabble in most all forms of magic, specializing in Elementalism.

As for the similar beliefs, I only gave the superficial statements. I believe, if we actually had a long and detailed conversation, we may find many differences. So, I ask, do you care to delve into this more?  

Caladbolg

4,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:47 pm
Sure, I love talking about ideas and things because I can undertsand things in many different ways.

Also I have been asking alot of people if they want to add any class to the list because I know I have mised a lot. So if you have anything to add I'd be greatful to hear them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 am
I'll get back to you soon, I'm starting up my other computer tomorrow so I'll bring the conversation back then.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:23 am
I'm going to be finishing up making and designing the last few parts of the guild deed to open the rp school guild.

To start this guild is going to be a community/family type of guild based on the school rp. So I would like that to be reflected in the guild recruitment topic that will be posted so people can be submitted for application to join the guild.

For this I would like to make the application into a rp in a of it's self so that people can have fun applying for our guild and so we can see their skill in literature, rp and even get to know the person more personally before we give them acceptance into our guild.

So in any case I just wanted to know if any of you wanted to help and serve a part in creating this form.

If anyone still wishes to join the upcoming opening during the new year at the end of next month or still wishes to become a teacher for the rp then you can pm me and I'll see what we can do.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:30 pm
Classes Remaining:
Life and Death Class
Army Organizations Class
Spying and Reconnaissance Class
Photography Class
Blood and Body Systems Class
Flying Class
Star Dust and Dreamers Sands Advanced Class
Fire Manipulation Class 火 (New version)
Ancient Scrolls High Level Advanced Class
Strengths and Weaknesses Class
Spells, Scrolls, and Enchantments Class
Land and Islands Advanced Class
Magma, Mist, and Steam Advanced Class 岩, 霧, 蒸気
Magics Class
Myths and Legends Class
Earth and Rock Manipulation class 土
Swords Craftsmanship and Weapons Training class
Elemental Combination Advanced Class 要素  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rhia-chan

O.G. Guildswoman

9,725 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 am
Drat, I have literally the perfect character to serve as a teacher for Forest, Wood, and Nature Advanced class and the Trader/Merchant Advanced class. Shame about the other one being taken, playing plant-specific earth elementals are my specialty wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 pm
Well the Earth class is still open, but yes the other class is taken right now.  

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Bestro Chen Beast Reaper

Friendly Giver

13,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:31 pm
The guild is now open to the teachers. Those of you who are teachers have been invited to the real school guild. The guild will open on the January 3rd 2010. By then I want the teachers to post their class intros in this subform and your teacher profiles in this form. If you are confused or have any questions please ask me or my other account Bestro Chen. From here on I will be using my account Bestro Chen more than this account until it ends up being obsolete. So right now I would rather you contact me through Bestro Chen because if you try through Ben229 I might not answer for a couple days. So teachers you know who you are, and time for you has been plenty. I am not delaying the guild any longer and I might not even be done everything by then, but I am putting everything aside to get this done. So please it is only two little things you have to do. While I have at least twenty to fifty things and I'm not even giving myself any extra time to complete things. So please have your intros in. I don't know how to make it any easier.

PS: This will also be posted as an announcement.  
Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff