Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Clickables and Adoptables Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild decicated to raising and discussing various adoptables. 

Tags: Adoptables, Pets, Clickables, Breedables, Dragons 

Reply Discussion Forum
How do you get your clicks?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you use?
  Forums
  Webpages
  Blogs
  Other (Care to specify?)
  Option for Gold!
View Results

T3HPhazonDragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:01 pm
I'm curious as to what forums, sites, methods, etc everyone uses to obtain clicks for Valenth, Dragon Cave, Chicken Smoothie, etc.

>_> Added a poll for gold.

I mainly use Gaia. Dragon Cave is really the only reason why I still use Gaia... >_>
I just joined Yarolds to help with my Valenths. ._. One of mine got 100+ views in less than five minutes... That's not healthy. DX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:08 pm
Before I started using Gaia (DragCave guild and this one), I got most of my views and clicks via forum signatures and a minor number of views/clicks from my pet page (freewebs) and from putting them on my social networking profiles.

I raised my first dragons on whatever I got from posting them in my signature and in an egg spam thread on the Istaria forums. (Istaria is the MMORPG formerly known as Horizons). Dragon Cave is pretty big over there. I stopped going there when I had to take some time off from MMORPGs though.

Now I just post my eggs on the Gaia guilds to hatch them, and that's it. The traffic is nice and high, and they pretty much hatch themselves once they are in the egg sanctuary at the DragCave guild.

Gaia is one of the two places I have my PokePlushies. The other is my pet page. They are on my profile, in the spam thread in this guild, and on my pet page, and that's it.

I just started using Yarold's very recently. I have a Valenth on there now, and I previously had MyMiniCity on there. My only complaint about Yarold's would be that there are so many links to various MyMiniCities, and if I open multiple links in tabs, the Flash just KILLS my computer. confused My computer is kind of old and cranky, and it just can't take it.  

Tweezle

Bellatrix Saiph Lestrange
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:42 pm
User Image
"If a Queen isn't meant to fly, why does she have wings?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
These dragon eggs need the love and kindness of many to live.
Please be one of those many by clicking the eggs and hatchlings shown here.

I use Gaia. Not so much the guild, which is a bit ironic considering that I'm the owner, but the Chatterbox. I have a post style [I'm using it now to show it] that I use to post constantly. I just add any new eggs or hatchlings as imgrights, and take any adults off as I go.

It gets me a s**t load of views because I go into forums, make one post, then move onto another, make one post, etc. Gets me about 1-3k views each time, and around 40 clicks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:28 pm
In the Valenth and Dragon Cave forums I make a few posts in the forum games each day and often a few posts in the introductions board. I try to intersperse my posts with rounds of clicks of course. mrgreen

I also use my gaian siggie and have joined a few clickable guilds.  

Blackwing Rose

Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff