Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
in need of help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bibi Albrecht

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:33 pm
Hi there, first of all thanks for letting me in heart
I would like to join an ongoing RP but I don't know where to start, I'd like to become a huntress that uses some shadow magic like my dream avie shows, I still need a sword or any weapon =P
I would like to join an ongoing RP because I'd like someone to teach me shadow magic and how to fight and so on.
I'm willing to try master/slave since I will be the student and well I can't think of anything else right now, thanks for your attention.

heart B i b i heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:18 pm
You're probably better off using regular art than dream avis. Anyway...

Role playing is easy. If that's the part that you're stuck with, there is a thread of tips and tricks and a thread on the general 'how to' of role playing. If what you're more asking for a is a development of your character's story, thats more of a writer's voice issue. Go join some threads and plug in your character according to the thread's rules. Remember- you may have to adjust your character to meet the criteria set up for that role play and you're going to have to get over that some aspects of her won't be applicable.

Either way, if you still have questions, feel free to PM me.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

n00b 1 4m 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:26 am
yeah.
feel free to PM her (she is not he)
not me cuz
i don't know a thing about that too
xd xd xd xd xd