Lord of the Rings Movies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:53 am
So, what do you think about them? I think that even though they didn't quite follow the books closely enough, they were some of the better book based movies I've seen. The special effects were AMAZING and the way they did Gollum was awesome. Andy Serkis is my hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:11 pm
To be honest, I'm glad that the movies followed their own direction, because I remember trying to read one of the trilogy, and I couldn't. It was too long, large and boring for me when I was 11. I think the films did the books great justice and the movies was actually more exciting than the books! 0.0

They also brought forth two amazing things.
Gollum/Smeagol. MY PRECIOUSSSSSS

and

Their Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!

xd  

XGamerRichy

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:20 am
I liked the movies better than the books too. Except how the depicted Faramir...I didnt' like the movie version of Faramir, other than that I loved all of them!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
To be honest, I'm glad that the movies followed their own direction, because I remember trying to read one of the trilogy, and I couldn't. It was too long, large and boring for me when I was 11. I think the films did the books great justice and the movies was actually more exciting than the books! 0.0

I agree. Everything they put in the movies was important - they summed up the books and added their own stuff, which I would normally hate but in this case loved. The movies are amazing. I love the special effects - especially everything with Legolas!  

dragongirl187

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 am
Earthest
I liked the movies better than the books too. Except how the depicted Faramir...I didnt' like the movie version of Faramir, other than that I loved all of them!

Me too! I mean, I didn't mind him in the parts in the third movie so much, but in the second movie he was really messed up!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Personally, I love the Lord of the Rings series.  

Meanerz

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items