Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Dairy Queen is a b****

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DQ?
  I like it....
  I hate it...
  Never heard of it //Don't care.
View Results

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:00 pm
So....there is a Dairy Queen (it's a fast-food chain for anyone who doesn't know) pretty much right across the street from where we live. It's late at night and that's the only place that stays open all night in this city. A few days ago we got some really awesome coupons from them for a bunch of buy 1-get 1 free things. Tonight we had a little extra money so my husband decided to go try and get food. He gets up there and they tell him that they don't allow coupons at that particular store.

WTF? Isn't that just crap? ~_~;;;

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:27 am
That's S*** all right.

But feel good, because when you rule the world, you can torture them.
twisted  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:11 am
I hate it when that happens. stressed Or when you get a coupon online and print it off and no store will take them because they "don't take home-printed coupons." Or when they won't honor their ad because it was "a misprint."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:36 pm
i hate when customers try to use a coupon from your rival store. justifien taht "they take your coupons, dont you take theirs??" well no.
we only accept our coupons and your only allowed to use one per person per day!!!! nyaaaaah! >: P  

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Ikataru

Fluffy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:24 pm
@Pirate Captain Specc: Whhhaaat? I have never heard of people trying to do that!!! xD!! What stupid people. What place do you go that actually that happens????? There aren't places like that around here...xD

Yeah, there are a lot of places around here that wont accept coupons anymore. It's hella stupid. We get coupon booklets in the mail with the newspaper and can't even use them at all. ~_~;

®îñí Ïkãtå®û

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:49 pm
hobby lobby >>
its a war hobby lobby vs micheals  

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff