Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Gaia Proven Liberal? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jesus Stole My Bible

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:46 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
@JSMB --- CA... isn't that one of the most liberal states in the US?

Yea. That's what my point was...gaia makes my blood pressure skyrocket even though I live in California. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 pm
Haha... but Gaia is in CA... so it only makes sense... but yes, even me being a liberal, have liberals that piss me off!  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Latopazora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:02 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
Haha... but Gaia is in CA... so it only makes sense... but yes, even me being a liberal, have liberals that piss me off!

um... I thought Gaia was in Austin, Texas? I wouldn't go judging Gaia based on its users and because of one little poll. You don't know what political beliefs most of the developers may have. So maybe the producers are liberal, but I don't think most of the Gaia staff is.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:30 pm
Oh, I know that maybe not... and I'm not judging in any way... I was just pointing this out.

I'm pretty sure they're in CA... somewhere with a "San" in it I believe... San Diego? San Fransisco... I don't remember.  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Latopazora

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:59 pm
Oh, the part of the site where you send in the fan work? They have it posted in San Jose in CA. Mm... maybe they have two departments, but I thought I was sure their headquarters were in Texas.
Well, I still don't think Gaia is 100% liberal, there would at least be some conservatives that work for Gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:08 pm
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=27674592

I believe this is where the actual headquarters is. Maybe there is another location, but I wouldn't see the point of an online company to have two x.X  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Latopazora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:10 pm
aww.. ok, I don't know why I've always thought Gaia was based in Austin, Texas- maybe I misheard or something. Thank you for that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:41 pm
No problem... there corporation actually looks like a really awesome building, a couple years ago when I liked gaia, I thought it'd be cool to work there. I was going to get a degree in Web Design and IT... I haven't like Gaia since the tax that much, and I would never survive in the technological job area.

I since have debated between an Accountant, Business Financial Advisor, Politician, Choir Teacher, and Lawyer... stupid changing mind xD  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers