Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Good News For Anthros Who Love Bad News

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMaus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:32 pm
In a society that turns it's back on originality and differences, there has begun a mutation. No, not like X-men. People have had children who resemble animals in some ways..The mutated gene is carried through both mother and father, but lies dormant in them and only shows in their children. As scientists begin to study this and as teachers and other authority figures turn a blind eye towards the abuse that these "anthros" take, there has risen a school. A school for anthro teenagers to gather and be themselves. A boarding school by the name of St. Marcus's.

St. Marcus's School was once a run-down school for African Americans in the fifties, but now, after over a century, the school has been renovated by a man that remains anonymous and has been turned into a school for Anthros. The building has three stories, Top being dorms, middle being split in half between dorms and classrooms, and bottom being classrooms. The gymnasium stands separately, as does the Auditorium. The Cafeteria is a large glass half-dome coming from the side of the school and providing sunshine. Not to mention the secluding woods that surround the campus. This school manages to be a safe-haven for anthros while still resting near a small city where they can hang out.

The Student Body is made up of many different stories; Some students were loved and cared for and sheltered until their parents heard of St. Marcus's and decided it was best..A lot of students weren't that lucky and ended up being sent there to be ignored. Here, you can create a better story, though. A much more interesting story hopefully..Have fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:36 pm
RULES;;

Read this! I don't expect you to memorize it or anything, but I'm sure you've at least glanced at it, right? n.n

Other than that, have fun and send PEPPERMINT JAX your profiles..n.n So that I can put them up here and people don't have to hunt! biggrin

iMaus

iMaus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 pm
Profile Skeleton and...;;

((Delete the words in these.))

[b][u]Name[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Age[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Race[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Gender[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Orientation[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Likes[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Dislikes[/u]:[/b]
[b][u]Theme Song[/u]:[/b] ((Just for fun..n.n))
[b][u]Appearance[/u]:[/b] ((If not a picture, then a good description.))

Accepted Profiles;;

Name: Fuse Sparrows
Race: Meerkat
Orientation: Bisexual
Likes: Bright colors, Rollercoasters, candy, horror films, lunch, and oranges.
Dislikes: Big animals, the color gray, comedies, chick flicks, pears, peaches, and classes.
Theme Song: The Headless Waltz - Voltaire
Appearance: [Fuse]

Name: Frost Prowler
]Race: Arctic Fox
Orientation: gay
Dislikes: the sun, politics, humans, his foster parents.
Theme Song: Your dead
Appearance: White fur with crimson eyes. Wears black shorts with chains a red muscle shirt with a black trench coat over it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 pm
OPEN!!  

iMaus

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:15 pm
Frost got out of the taxi as he looked at his new home and school. "So this is St. Marcus, it's nice, well at least it's better then my foster home." He makes a disgusted look as he remembers his foster parents. "Gods I hate them." He stepped into the school. "Now were do I go to find out where my room is?" He sarts to wonder around aimlessly  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:25 pm
Fuse's small nose wrinkled in frustration and disgust as she looked up at the school from the tree she sat under. She had recently checked in at the office and was now waiting to see if she could find anything to do here. There were courts for sports, but she hated things like basketball..They bored her. Her delicate dark gray fingers moved through spiked white hair and shot a nervous glance at the road, her stormy blue-gray eyes searching.

Finally, she stood up and wandered into the school, her sand-colored tail swishing slightly. As soon as she found someone to talk to she would be happy, right? People here were supposed to be just like her, but she knew she would be nervous here..She had heard that most of her kind were carnivorous animals and not insectivores like she was..Yes, that meant she ate bugs...But she did eat normal food most of the time..She just got odd cravings for crickets and such..

She kept her eyes on the ceiling, watching the lights go by...Maybe she would run into someone this way? Hopefully not a carnivore, but she would settle for anything...She just had a natural fear for them; she didn't really hate them or anything..

iMaus

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:54 pm
Frost kept walking until he bumped into someone. "Ow!" he fell down and started to rub his head. He saw the meerkat he ran into and apologized. "I'm so sorry, it was my fault. You ok?"  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games