Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
I would really appreciate some help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

!
View Results

DeadCinderella

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:31 pm
Hello, my name is Rachel and I think I have a little issue. There is a spirit in my house. For how long its been there, no one knows. The house me, my mom, dad, and brother live in was the house my granmom, pop-pop, uncles, and my mom lived in. My mom said that they moved in when she was a baby.

The night they moved in, my granmom says my mom screamed and cried the whole time that she didn't want to sleep in her bedroom. Her bedroom was the back bedroom. This went on for a while until my granmom got sick of it and switched her into her brother's room and put the two boys in the backroom. From what I know, they had no problem.

But when my mom got a little older, (a child) she would lay awake in bed and see numerous orbs flying over her bed. Then later on, a man would appear in her room and talk to her. She said he was clear asday, just like any other human.

After a while everything stopped. But she still felt unalone in the house.

Then this is where I come in. Years, years, and years later, my mom married, had me and my brother. When I turned 14, we ran into money problems and after my pop-pop died, we moved into the house. The house was not taken care of probably since my mom lived there. So we decided to fix it up a little before we moved in.

One day, my parnets and brother went to home-depot to buy stuff to fix up the house. My job was to paint the hallway upstairs. I put on my radio and was just singing and painting. About 10-15 minutes later. I heard my dad yell, "We're home." I thought it was rather odd that they were. it takes them 20 minutes to walk up to home-depot, let alone, shop and come home. So a minute or two later, I went downstairs and found no one. I assumed they went out again. About an hour-2hours later, they came home and the door was noisily opened. I went downstairs and said "Why did you's go out again?" My mom said "To buy spackle and paint." I siad, "No, I know that, why did you come home and leave without saying anything?" They looked confused, so I told them I heard my dad say that they were home and I told them what time I heard this. They said they didn't come back at all untill now. But heard my dad say that they were home. Then later that day, I thought about it, I was playing music (not obnoxiously loud, just as faint background noise) and not really playihng attention, it could hsve not been my dad. And the three front doors are very creaky and banging, and open very loud and very noisily. I didn't hear the front door open.

Other than seeing little things here and there, and hearing footsteps, I can't remember anything really memorable. Untill my 16th birthday party.

I had three of my friends sleep over. We were messing with my one friend, making her think that there was a ghost there. untill it actually showed up. I heard footsteps outside my closed bedroom door. I swore I heard male whispers out there. The door handle started jiggling. I yelled to see if it was my parnets or brother, but they were all asleep. After this for a while, I had to pee really bad, lol. So right before I peed myslef I threw the door open and ran into the bathroom. I came back and locked my bedroom door. Everything started to feel okay untill I was sitting on the floor with my one friend while the other 2 were on the bed. All the sudden, a bracelet of mine flew off of my bureau and cruved and landed in front of me. My jawed dropped and me and my friend flew on the bed. I was terrified and I was scared because I thought I let it in my room. B/W 5-6am, we all fell asleep. Later that day, my friends went home.

Then I turned 17. I still saw little blue orbs occasionally, little lights flash, and heard things. ALot of times when I am in the bathroom, which is right next to my brothers room (the same room my mom saw the numerous orbs and the man), I hear dresser drawers opening and closing when no one is in there. One night it was after 3am, I was talking on the phone with one of my friends, lets call her Jenn. I wasn't tired, due to having lots of days off from school, b/c it was a break (whether it was spring break or Xmas, I can't recall), my sleep schedule was horrible off track. We were just talking about stuff like drama, guys, friend, etc, when I looked up and about 4-5 feet from me, I saw the top half of a face (forehead, eyes, top of nose) just floating in the air, clear as day. It looked as if someone was lookign through a hole in a wall, but in the air. Our eyes linger on eachother for a second or two, then it disappeared. I was speechless, jenn asked me what was wrong, after a minute, i told her.

Now I am 18. And things are still happening. I keep seeing orbs and stuff, and shapes. And i never feel alone. Especially in my bedroom, the back room. One night, I was watching blades of glory in my room, and a white glowing light appeared not far from me, and clearish male face was in the center of it. I was alone, so I was scared. I covered my eyes and when I looked it was gone.

The next day, I was in the bathroom and for some reason, I locked the bathroom door. I never do this, but I decided I should, for what reason, I didn't know. I looked up a minute later and the door was not only unlocked, but opened by about 3 inches. I could have been the only one who could have done that since it was a latch lock.

One day, Jenn was over and we were watching the steve wilkos show. all the sudden she said, "rachel! did you see that?" I didn't, so I said no. she said, "A light blue orb just flew in front of your face and in front of the tv and then faded away!" concerned, i told my mom. my mom asked where I saw it, we told her where. She asked how big was it, jenn told her. my mom asked what color it was, jenn told her light blue. My mom said, "Yesterday I saw the same exact thing, in the same exact spot." we told my dad and he didn't take us seriously.

I don't remember how it came up, but we decided to try to catch an EVP of it. Now a thing my family and I sometimes do is try to talk to it. We set up the laptop and use the audio recording device on it and just ask it questions. We usually do this between 12-4am. And it only didn't talk back once. We would just ask it whats its name is, is it a man or woman, adult or child, etc. We found out its a 18 year old male whose name starts with a J, (we couldn't understand anymore but the J,) he was in the military. During it, we see shadows, orbs. I've seen a black orb once and jenn saw black shadows. I saw a white orb a couple times. The night of my 18th birhtday party (everything seems to center around my birthday, lol), we did it. There was balloons everywhere since I had a party a few hours earlier. My dad said, "If you are here, do something with the balloons." A second later, we heard the tape from behind a balloon being moved and the balloon was moving as if someone was shaking it. Then it started deflating. After it was deflated, we checked it out and there was a pinspirck hole on the very top. But the was taped to a wall with nothing near it to have done it.

Recently, earlier this week, we talked to 'J' again. Someone said "give us a sign that you are here." The water bottle next to jenn started making noise,as if someone was tapping their fingernail on its lid. Then it stopped after a while. I asked if it was doing that and after reviewing the audio, it answered me wtih a "yea." then me and jenn started feeling cold.

Later that night, we brought a tape and cassette recorder up to my room. We sat in the dark and since jenn was there, I felt braver, so I wasn't nervous. I started asking questions and then got bored, but let it still record while we chatted. at one point I saw a small black shadow pass over the ceiling. After about 10 minutes we turned off the tape and went to sleep. The next day, we listened to the tape. We heard nothing. Untill we stopped asking questions. We were just chatting and when I was talking, I heard what sounded like the same voice me and my family have been hearing all along, it said "Please...get out." When we heard it, we rewound it and listen, sure enough thats what it said. Chills ran down my spine and I told my parents we recorded a voice. We didn't tell them what it said, we wanted to see what they thought. They heard the same thing.

Even today, I saw little orbs and things out of the corner of my eye. We were going to try to talk to it again, but my dad fell asleep, so we didn't. I still don't feel alone, especially in my room.

Okay, now that that long story is over, I can talk about things I've been thinking about. Why is it I see specific things like faces, and body shapes. And all everyone else sees is orbs. I asked 'J' that, but he didn't answer me. I think that he doesn't know that he is dead. i don't feel threatened here at my house, I just don't feel alone. Is there any advice you can give me?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:53 pm
i couldnt read through it all(my sleeping mecicine is starting to kick in)but to your question when most people see things they cant explain they tend to block out the occurence entirly. adults tend to be more suseptible to this. children tend to have "imaginary" friends i believe that some of this is them interacting with somthing that adults block out because its unexplainable. the blocking happens naturally as the brain devolopes and reasoning becomes more natural.

i hope this helps sweatdrop if you cant understand it ill try to make it a bit clearer when my heads more clear  

deadtothecold
Crew

GSoulFlame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:04 am
well you be ok but if you want them to leave just tell them. because gost thik just like us.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:47 pm
My suggestion is to tell "J" that he is dead. Ask him to leave and have a priest bless the house, it should tell him he is able to move on. He will stay if you dont do anything about it. Also, you might want to be carful with EVP's because they can let things in that you do not want. PM me if you have and questions.  

xXx_CuDdLeSqUiSh_xXx

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:24 am
ask "J" why he wants you to leave  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:16 pm
Hehe, I have alottt to say on this topic and I don't have enough room here. lol. Please please mp me. Actually anyone interested please pm me.  

873a

Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff