Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)
Resident Evil: An Epilogue Of Frontiers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you like the main character to be in this story?
  Barry
  Jill
  Chris
  Leon
  Claire
  Wesker
  Rebecca
  Ada
View Results

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:42 pm
This is a very complex story that I am writing that is fixing the mistakes that capcom had laid on us. I'm not going to make this story a positive for every fan out there, but if you dislike resident evil 4, resident evil gaiden, and Leon Kennedy, then you should check up on this. I'm making the first epilogues of the story in vantage point style. You'll here everyones story and then basically the last story will come to an end and reveal more of what is going on. Thanks guys. Please rate my story. I'll be posting it up in sections.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Epilogue I: Gaiden Revisited

“Barry!”

The only sounds heard after the piercing scream of Barry’s name were several gun shots. Silently, Barry walked over to where the noises had come from, but only to find nothing of his interest. A few dead zombies lay on the floor in front of him.

A trail of blood was stretched from the corpses to the end of the long, dark hallway. Barry thought to himself for a moment and wondered, “It can’t be…his blood. Can it?” It couldn’t have been. He was trained far to well to have been caught in a mess like this. “It can’t be his blood,” he whispered silently to himself.

He followed the blood to the end of the hall way, almost as if the path kept stretching. The more he followed, the darker the blood has become. Barry stared at what looked like a hole in the wall. He stood there and had his entire past flash in front of him. He couldn’t just stand there and let his partner die. He had to do something about it. He had to be more than a hero this time.

Making his way through the darkness he found the broken hole in the wall. As he entered it, he heard the cries of people as their lives were being ended. But this time there weren’t any gun shots following the screams, just silence. Barry began to hesitate. His partner couldn’t be dead. No not this time. “I won’t let anyone die!” he screamed in anger.

Barry ran to the end of the hall screaming in anger. His past was in control over his emotion at this point and he was beginning to go berserk. He never realized he passed so many dying people. He was so angry that the real situation was taken away from him, as if he were blind to the entire situation. He ran and ran until he couldn’t stop running.

The only sound in the hallways were Barry’s deep breaths and his heavy foot steps. He stopped to check out his environment. The walls of the area were covered in filth as if they hadn’t been washed in months. The floors were cracks and were stained with blood and other bodily fluids. The ceiling dripped of what seemed to be extremely dense water. And best of all there were dead bodies almost everywhere.

Barry walked over to the nearest door trying his hardest not to step on any of the corpses. He stepped silently over one of them, and then carefully stepped over the next. Silently he made his way to the door. The knob was a rusted color and looked almost as if tampered with, but at this point Barry couldn’t care. He had to save his partner.

Silently opening the door, Barry held is breath in hopes that he would find his missing partner. He pushed lightly on the door as its shrill filled creaks traveled to his ear. There was a loud scream following the sound of the door.

Slowly, he stepped inside.  

taylortenacity

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:25 pm
Epilogue II: The Umbrella Factor

Umbrella had been working on a few new experiments after the failure of the mansion test. But more important than their new experiments, they had new objectives to seek out to keep the industry running. Objective number one: Make a stronger virus than the first T-Virus. Objective number two: Eliminate all remaining S.T.A.R.S. members. Objective number three: Shut down Umbrella through media in order to go into hiding. Objective number four: Find Billy Coen.

“Sir, the remaining tests for the new G-Virus are running as planned. Normal healing abilities have been raised from 60% to 85%. Sir, if the test continue as planned we will have a perfect virus for creating an ultimate bio weapon.”

“Great. How is the Nemesis project running?”

“Fine sir, ability to heal is the same rate as a normal human being. It needs some of the new virus if we want it to succeed it its mission, sir.”

“The won’t be necessary. We can send it to Raccoon City right away. Tell the pilot to get on his way and have your men attach it to the base of the helicopter. I expect a new subject with a new virus to be ready for transport in four hours.”

“But sir, we don’t have the time for that.”

“You will listen to me and do as I say. Do you understand?”

The scientist glared into his red eyes with fear.

“Yes, sir."

“Good. Now go and get ready. I won’t let failure be an option this time.”

A man came in through the door in the main room. “I see your harassing the other scientists Wesker. Just as I thought you would. You will not believe the data I’ve cooked up in the past hour.”

“William what are you doing here. You’re supposed to be in Raccoon City assuring that the test subjects find there way to their victims,” Wesker spoke in such a demanding voice still that William turned around immediately to exit.

“I’ll show you the data as soon as I get back. You won’t believe what is going on with the cell growth that has been going on with our tests. I’ve finally found out why.” But before Wesker could say another word, William was already our the door heading for Raccoon City.

Wesker thought to himself slowly about how the mission is going to succeed. “I will not fail.” he thought to himself. He stood up out of his desk chair and stared at computer monitors. In one of them he sees Nemesis being put to sleep for the flight and in another a subject is being injected with a virus. Wesker couldn’t stand just sitting there and doing nothing.

He walked on to the helipad and found the nearest jet. Setting toward it in the motion as a true leader would he found out there wasn’t a pilot inside it. He would have to fly it himself. He opened the door to the cockpit and entered it quickly with no hesitation. Turning on the jet, he new he had to make some enhancements to his agenda. He flew down toward where Raccoon City was. He saw the city and for a last time said good bye to what wasn’t home anymore, but hell.

He recorded a message through his helicopter and hoped someone in Raccoon Umbrella Labs would pick it up. He pushed the record button. “If you can here this, save this message and allow William Birkin to here it. William, I am on my way to Rockfort Island. As soon as you leave Raccoon City, send me your data so I can have some scientist up here analyze it. I will see you soon William. Farewell comrade.”

He ended the communications with the laboratory and took off. “I’ll find you Billy. I just need to finish some personal affairs with an old friend."  
::Raccoon Public Library:: (Fan-Fiction)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games