The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:24 am
Draega watched her sister go almost wistfully and she let out a sigh, wishing it had been she who had gone instead. Still she turned her loving eyes upon Kain and sat down beside him, leaning her head gently upon his arm, her hands gently holding his. She was silent for a while until at last she turned to look up at Kain with an expression that hinted at worry and thoughtful planning. "Kain...about you and Panderas. How well do you two know each other? I know you both worked for HEC so...what do you know of him?" Draega asked.

She turned her eyes away momentarily, as if thinking once more, before turning back a curious glance to him. "When I knew him, he was always around my uncle. And although I despise the Newfame family...my uncle was never cruel to me. Distant yes. But he actually kept my family from killing me now that I look back on it all. And Panderas was always discussing things I didn't understand at the time with him. Always things about ancient myths, and the four elements. They would talk for hours on end about the patterns of U.H. abilities and how they always seemed to either follow a trend or flow in a certain direction. I'm still not sure if I understand everything they discussed, for as a child I always attempted to avoid them, afraid that they would do unto me as my father did. But now that I'm older....it's seems odd."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:55 am
"Panderas...defies any notion of any 'God' with his very existence. His intelligence spans far beyond human comprehension...in fact, he actually uses a good portion more of his brain then any other, forcing him to actually force his brain to evolve. He's stubborn and claims there's too much for him to do in the world to die, thus he lives out his life in that rotting husk trying to fuse different appendages to himself. I gave him my arm to allow him access to my DNA to hopefully allow him to create a body that would cease the Death process, but my Eye shows that he's not yet found as way...or hasn't made use of it. Back in the H.E.C., I simply traded him whatever he needed from the outside world, such as DNA or...hosts...in exchange for information I myself didn't have. It was an understanding that he was not to be mentioned, or rather revealed, thus I lived up to my word, and in exchange, he allowed me a way to see things worlds away. He uses...children...I believe they're organic dolls to help carry out his work. The little red-haired things with the neat little white coats? He just made reference to them as children, fourteen of them total. His work fascinates me, and in the end, even if he were my bitter enemy...I'd never harm him. Panderas' mind is so unique that I would never allow harm to come to it...or at least not until he's out of information to share with me. In a sick way, Panderas is like a father to me...I did a few chores for him, and in exchange he shared his knowledge with me."

He'd go to tell Draega a bit more, though the portal Singe had opened would appear in his mind. His eyes would grow wide and he'd force his Demon's Eye, the eye he'd been using to see their world to focus on Singe who had just called Kain his...nemesis. It made him chuckle a bit, even forcing his right hand to rise over his mouth. "Singe's back my love. He's seen Death and the beyond, and now he's swearing to invoke his precious avatar of void upon me! ...Sadly, it's a threat I cannot take lightly. His power derives from Nimm, though Singe's managed to force the power to it's peak. Whatever comes in contact with him will be absorbed...in essence, a single touch from him and heal steal your life, whereas Nimm simply makes one ill. His ability with fire has increased as well, going so far as to use heat and momentum, like my brother Ishado, to tear a rift between this world and theirs...but he cannot sustain the portal. He only wanted a peak. While the rest of that...party...has decided to 'put us in out place,' Singe has sworn to kill the three of us. Love...I believe he could do it." He'd slam his fist against the chair and hang his head forward, as if in defeat. "I am the Lord...you are the Strategist...Maya is the Spy. My love; my strategist...what do you advise?"

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:49 pm
"My lord do be careful" Maya would appear behind Kain's chair, she'd sigh deeply and already knew of the dreadful news. Her wings would unfold from her shoulder blades and laid lazily against her back. Those harsh topaz hues would look to Draega and wondered what she thought of this. She'd keep silent as she tended to Kain's every whim. "Can I get you anything my lord?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am
Draega in her own way looked up at Kain's words and slow, half-crazed smile bloomed upon her face, as if she could feel something and grew too happy to cry out. "Oh Kain...do not forget. When you met me...what was I? A mere secretary plying for attention? A lost child attempting to own up to her families' wishes?" she stood and turned away from him, laughing in her own way, though it was a giggle and nothing more. "I was a spy Kain. And that did not come from years of idleness. Information is key. Information is everything. And in this case. I know. They believe...no...they want to believe we are weakened. They want to believe that Panderas and Fredrick and Lilane are on their side. But now at last I see."

She turned back and in her eyes was not madness, but clarity. "Now at last I know Panderas. Why you named me 'Draega'. He is a deceiver Kain...he has fooled us all. After all...now at last I see clearly. Lilane's brother...Fredrick...Freddy...now I remember. Now I know." Draega choked, as if holding back a sob and she twisted a glare at the ceiling. "Panderas has set a trap for them Kain. They believe he has brought them aide. But Panderas is a man who believes in one thing above all others isn't he? Science. And as a man of science he will choose the most productive path. He has given us an opening Kain and given us three allies within their ranks...."

She turned back to Kain, her eyes covered in ice, fangs growing slightly. "We shall attack from the opening Panderas has given us. I will give you a strategy Kain. But Panderas has already supplied one. He's gone in the front door...and left it open for us to penetrate. So...we should not let him down. We should attack from the front, in the open yard. And I will show those fire loving bastards that the lowest pits of hell are frozen and it's burn is twice as devastating. As Lucifer devours their minds I shall devour their souls. Come! Let us go my love. Let us tear through them." she proclaimed though her eyes sang of both joy and regret. "For Panderas has given them my first friend...and my first love. They who both swore to aide me until their last breaths. Can you not see it my love? The plan Panderas has laid out before us? For it will bring ruin to them who stand against us. "

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm
"Your friend...Lilane...she's in quite a bit of trouble. She has my...Nemesis'...full attention. He's ready to do whatever to takes to tear her apart. He wants to get to you my love...he wants me to turn Maya as a backup. Hm. He wants his gift back without connection to me. As we speak, he's readying to take her life. I believe he's seen through...as have at least my brothers. Bastion's no longer scared but instead seems eased as if all his questions were answered. Amazing given he just got out of the damned shower. Ishado's issued them a warning to keep their seats less they wish death...hm. If we're going to act, we might as well do it quickly. Draega...Singe's eyes are on you. Don't take him lightly. Maya...open us a path. I'm bored of observing; it's beginning to really strain my eyes."He'd close his eyes and release both Demon and Cursed Eye spells, which in turn would allow his hood to fall down over his eyes, protecting him from the light.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:28 am
Maya would look towards her world, if they needed to hide again, this would be perfect. Golden hues would go bright, she would not be fighting only tending to Kain's chair, she would protect him at all costs. Her barbed wire wings would outstretch as she heard Kain's words. "As you wish.." She'd walk from her spot behind her love's chair, a few tines of barbed wire would slither out of the tips of her fingers forming claws. "Cover your ears" She'd warn before she'd slice her dimension, making that horrible sound like nails on a chalk board. The rift would soon be open enough for the three of them to step through.

Fate Shzual
Vice Captain

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:35 pm
"Draega, take the lead. Maya...remain behind this chair at all times. The MOMENT Draega moves, Maya, you will as well. Now then, I suggest we hurry things up before anything comes to stand in out way via that open gateway." He'd lift his head a bit, his crimson hues looking to the portal while his hands would stir a bit, showing his anxiety to get a move on.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:56 pm
Draega felt an odd shudder run down her spine. Like anticipation only foreboding. She shook it off however and grinned mercilessly at her lord. "Of course my love. For you..." and with that she stepped forward, unveiled her icy blue and black wings and stepped through the portal.

The One Faithful
Crew

Aged Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash