Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Chain - 19 KA: vsZombiechick No Powers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:42 pm
Right... so like I said in Yackity Yack, this was a short one that happened in that 10 minutes after you it the snooze alarm and go back to sleep... it was interrupted when the snooze went off again... but I wouldn't have remembered it anyway if I hadn't been woken up by that snooze.

Anyway... This dream started as one thing and then totally changed gears. I'm would like to skip the first part... but that doesn't sit right with me, even though it didn't really do much for the dream.

Okay, so for some reason or another, it was all Monsters Inc. inspired... like I was watching the movie. It was like the end when they were using the laughing stuff instead of the screaming stuff and that old crab guy got what was coming to him. Anyway, at some point, the dream shifted gears and I was somehow there and asking this one monster guy if they've ever had problems with zombies... I didn't exactly use those words... I didn't actually say zombies... it was more like... "strangely acting humans that try to bite you."

Anyway... so he was like "Yeah, we had that problem once, it was really weird. She didn't seem to react rationally to anything we did, and she just kept shambling around after people trying to bite them. It was pretty creepy, to tell the truth." And I was like thinking f***... I know where this is going... you know... like a bit of momentary lucidity?

Anyway, right after that happened, the dream shifted... I mean... everything shifted... physically. Everything went dark and hazy, and I started falling and spinning, and then I landed in my house at like... early dawn, so it was really dark outside.

My Mom, my grandmother (who totally doesn't live in this state and isn't doing to well...), and my sister's boyfriend were there. Apparently there was some zombie chick (... she wasn't a girl... but she was still young... like... in her 20's at the latest... and pretty tall) locked up in my sister's room for some weird-assed reason... apparently my family (and soon to be family) were being good Samaritans I suppose and were trying to help her, but then she got all violent and they locked her up... but know she's breaking out of the room... and you can kind of hear the breaking wood upstairs.

Well, I kick up into overdrive, because I know what's going on. I run into the kitchen and grab weapons I see, which happen to be a meat cleaver (good) a hatchet (... why is this here?) a scalpel (... what? Well...it's better than nothing...) and a long wooden pole (... what the f** is this doing here!?). Anywho... I disregard how close together and easy to get to those items were, and pass them out. Mom get's the cleaver, Alex (Sis' BF) get's the hatchet, grandma gets the little knife thingy, and I take the pole... thing...

Anyway, they go up the stair ahead of me. We have this little knee-high plastic door thingy at the top of the stairs, to keep the dogs downstairs and the cat upstairs... anyway, my sister's room (and my room, hence me not being able to get my stash) is upstairs to the left, there's a gameroom like area to the right... like a den I suppose.

Anyway, they get to the top of the stairs and go to the left. The lights above the stairs and in the upstairs hallway are freaking out, putting out less light than a f***ing candle, like they always do when bad s**t's about to happen in my dream, so I'm hesitating on the stairs. Anyway, they're all going towards the room, and I'm almost at the gate thing, which they must have closed... because it was closed... and then the zombie chick comes barging out of the gameroom, behind their backs.

Well, I'm not going to let them get attacked from behind, so I take my long pole and whack her hard in the face. So, now I've got her attention, and she turns to me, and charges. I jab the pole in her mouth... she doesn't like this. She rushes at me, completely disregarding the pole, so she's pushing the pole which is in turn pushing me. Well, I'm standing on stairs, so I start teetering over... well... she's a zombie, and not all that smart or coordinated, so she trips over the little door thing... my pole get's dislodged and I'm holding it in both hands sideways in front of me. I'm falling backwards, and her forward momentum is gonna land her right on top of me. So... While we're both falling, I raise the pole up from my chest towards her face, blocking her face from getting to me... and she bites it or grabs it or something. Then I kick my feet out into her stomach, roll backwards, and utilizing our combined momentum, kick her through the window at the landing of the stairs (it was really awesome). At this point, I know I said a one liner... something along the lines of "I think you need to take a walk outside," ... or possibly "How 'bout a breath of fresh air," ... something along those lines.

Anyway, she can't get back in the window (It's a bit too high for a zombie to climb into), and we've got some time before she finds a way back in. So, I go to my room... where I have my "toys." I grab... ... ... s**t... let me remember... some of the stuff I grabbed I don't actually have... but was going to buy pretty soon... I know I grabbed my machete, because that was what I was going to use (that one I have..). I grabbed another hatchet (doesn't exist) A small black... utility shovel thing (also doesn't exist, But I was going to buy something suspiciously like it) and some other kind of sword (didn't exist). I really wanted a crowbar, but I knew for sure I hadn't bought one of those yet (I really need to...).

Anyway, Mom gets the sword, so she's dual wielding cleaver and short sword, grandma upgrades from scalpel to the short... shovel thing... it's not a full sized shovel, and it's not a trough. It's a half-shovel... with the perpendicular handle thing at the end... you know what I'm talking about, right? anyway... Alex is dual wielding those hatchets, and I've got my 21 inch machete, and we're pumped up and ready to charge downstairs and finish that b**** off... And then my alarm goes off...

I like my zombie dreams, I really do, because often, I'm given a fighting chance to survive... so unless I'm stupid, I can live through it. It's a far cry better from other things I can get coming after me sometimes... like f***ing dinosaurs... or ghosts... Where I'm totally f***ed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:36 pm
... Good lord... about 60% of those paragraphs started with the word "anyway." I swear I don't write papers like that... That's just because of my thought process at the time.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items