Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Jerome Corsi and Obama

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latopazora

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:34 am
I don't know how many of you know of Jerome Corsi, but I've been listening to the talk radio who spoke with him. He is some one who is questioning Obama's presidential legitimacy. There's talk that Obama was born in Kenya and was thus a Kenya citizen. This is important since those born in America to American are able to become the US president.
I'm curious what you guys thought of this? Could this be what make Obama trip at the finish line?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:45 pm
If he was born in Kenya by two American citizens then he is legit to be president, I believe.

How could his inability to "become president" be what makes him cross the finish line, or maybe I'm reading wrong 0.o  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Latopazora

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:45 pm
Rainbowfied Mouse
If he was born in Kenya by two American citizens then he is legit to be president, I believe.

How could his inability to "become president" be what makes him cross the finish line, or maybe I'm reading wrong 0.o

that's the thing, he wasn't born to two Americans, he was born to an American and Kenyan, and was born on Kenyan national soil. In order to be president, one has to be a national born citizen x

That's what they're looking into though, was he born in Kenya or did his mother manage to make it to Hawaii in time. She might not have- and if Obama isn't a national born citizen, that could make him illegible.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:50 pm
It'd be pretty interesting if he actually one in the final election, but isn't allowed into the presidency.  

Garrett31212

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff