Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Forget Me [A Naruto RP] [Now open please join!]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:55 am
-Welcome to Forget Me-

-Contents-
-Intro-
-Storyline-
-Information about the story-
-Characters Bio's-
-Rules-
-White/Black list-
-Other Information-
-Story Starter-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 am
Intro-

The story about Forget Me starts off with a feelings of a teenage girl, a girl who is trying to forget a person that she loved the most. Her name is Haruno Sakura, and the person that she is trying to forget is Uchiha Sasuke. After being crushed at school with her problems and teased now by others that her crush about Sasuke been found out she been trying her best to hide away from other's and from Sasuke a friend she knew for years.

But of course Uchiha Sasuke isn't that dense, even through at times he seems to act that way. He of course is liked by every girl in the school because of his looks and his last name through time and time again he wants to forget everything and everyone, but when he hears that his childhood friend likes him to a point of being in love with him, the boy confronts her and tells her a bunch a lies about everything.

Even through Haruno Sakura doesn't know it there is another boy in school that likes her. His name is Uzumaki Naruto, and for years he's been trying to tell his friend and drop hints that he likes her. But Sakura just shrugs it off and pays no attention to it. Also, he tells her that she could do better then Sasuke. When the day comes that Sasuke hurts Sakura's feelings he comforts her and the two of them become closer which makes Sasuke jealous of Naruto and will do anything and about everything to make the boy pay for his jealously.

xSnow_Himex

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:58 am
-Storyline-

The story takes place in modern times in Konoha City, most of the teens go to Konoha high, one of the best schools in the city even through there are a few others that the teens of the city can pick from.

There are groups of clicks which contain geeks, preps, jocks, outcasts, or just people being by them selfs.

The teachers of the school are friendly, but the princpal Tsunde can be rather harsh and kind at some times. The teens that know her best call her granny even through that just makes her mad at times.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:59 am
Info about the story-

Here's a bit of information about the story if something confuses you, or if you need to PM me then go ahead. Don't be scared to ask questions about the story.

Highschool can be rough for some right? While others have it simple, basically I put this part about information about the teachers, so if you want to know which teacher teaches which in case some one wishes to play them.

Tsunade - Headmaster of the Highschool, basically she is the princpal of the school.

Might Guy - Gym teacher of the school, some say he's a bit fruity in the head. People will say that a lot if they notice the weird things that he makes them do sometimes in P.E. Classes.

Jiraiya - Health Teacher/Sex ED Teacher, he is a pervert about certain things, some times he likes to comment things about women teachers, and some times about the teen girls. But no one takes him serously so he never gets into trouble about anything.

Shizune - Headmaster's aid, she does things that Tsunade refues to do, also she takes care of the new students schedules and stuff like that.

Kakashi Hatake - Math teacher, he tells the students what is needed to be done and then goes to read the book of his.

Orochimaru - Science Class, he gets his way in the class that he teaches because most of the kids in the higschool is scared of him. Also, he seems to have a things for boys..

Kabuto - Orochimaru's teacher's aid, not much is known about him. But he takes over for Orochimaru when he is out of the class room.

Uchiha Itachi - History Teacher, is a very strict teacher. He expects all his students to get passing grades in his class. Also, he ignores the taunts that he gets from his younger brother who is in his class.

Other teachers will be named later.

xSnow_Himex

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:04 am
Character's Bio's {More can be added later!}

Haruno Sakura [ X ] - Haruno Sakura is in the between of being the most popular girl in school because of her looks and a outcast after her love for Sasuke has been annouced to the entire school which made every girl in the entire school hate her. It got to a point later on in the story that everyone did pranks on her. She lives at the dorm that school offers for the students that wish to live close to the school. The pink girl is friends with Sasuke, Naruto, and slightly friends with Sai. Most of the time she keeps to her self with day dreaming or talks to her closet friends, Sakura is to dense to realize one of her friends which is Naruto likes her.

Taken by: xSnow_Himex

Uzumaki Naruto - {please ignore the that Hinata is by his side}[ X ] - is a outcast in the highschool is well known for that. Even through he tries to make lots of friend with the students by being nice to them and doing things for them none of them seem to like him, except for a few. He is best friends with Sasuke, Sakura, and hates Sai with his own power. For years he's likes Sakura and wishes to be more then friends but knows that she only see's eyes for Sasuke which pisses him off. So in his own little ways he tries to do things to get the teenage girl to notice him, later on in the story when Sasuke hurts Sakura's feelings he's the one that tries to make everything better and turns up being Sasuke's enemy.

Taken by: ??

Uchiha Sasuke [ X ] - Uchiha Sasuke is one of the most popular student in the entire school, liked by many and hated by tons fo jealous people he ignores almost everything when people try to get on his nerves. He is layed back and doesn't care about anything except for his grades at times even through he passing all of the classes he is in. His friends are Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and he is a bit confused why this person Sai follows them around until Sakura explains everything to him. Later on in the story when some one leaks out that Sakura is madly in love with him he ignores it at first except when Sakura tells him in person. That's when he becomes hateful to her and tells her nothing but lies, but when he see's Naruto trying to comfort her to get closer to Sakura he realizes that he does like her a bit and gets jealous of Naruto's actions and plans on doing something about Naruto.

Taken by: ??

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:06 am
-Rules-

-1. If you wish to be a character on the list, or some one fromt the series then please PM me.
-2. OC charcters are alright, just as long as you try your best to make them so they fit into the storyline.
-3. If there is a fight that accurs in the storyline please don't control the other person's character without their knowledge.
-4. A person can play one student and one teacher or be the headmaster at once, but please make it so it would be easy for others to tell which is which.
-5. Please try to be lit. Type one or more sentences when responding to the RP, or when typing the entering line for your character.
-6. If the person is annoying you in the RP please send me a PM so I can warn that person of what there doing.
-7. Please try to be active, I will do my best to be active also.
-8. Type correctly, a few mistakes are alright since no one is made to be perfect.
-9. Follow the rules and have fun!

xSnow_Himex

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:07 am
-White/Black List-

-White List- [For the people who just make the RP awesome and go with the flow of everything!]

-Black List- [For people I banned from the RP who didn't follow the rules -_-]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:08 am
Other infomation-

I made this part so in case some one is not active for a while I will post the day when they are gone and when they tell me that they will come back. For example:

Oct. 12 - The Roleplay Forget Me Opens!

xSnow_Himex

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 am
-Story Starter-
User Image

Haruno Sakura sighed heavily while she walked out of the girl dorms, she started to head towards the school building while moving her hair behind her ears. Another day of school work that she hated, another creepy teacher she had for the first peirod, then a pervert fot the next..and then the weird gym teacher. Least Sasuke and Naruto was in all her classes. A content sigh escaped her lips when she thought of Sasuke..she hoped some day he would express the same feelings as she did for him.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games