Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Tears Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplaying and meeting a lot of new friends through chat, games, etc. 

Tags: Roleplay, Chat, Contests, Games 

Reply Opinions & Discussions
Pirates vs. Ninjas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja or Pirate?
  Ninja
  Pirate
View Results

Athena831

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Hey everyone, I know this is an old debate, but I do not care. I am curious which one everyone prefers, and why. I personally prefer ninjas because they have stealth and training-it takes a lot more discipline.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:49 pm
I really do not have a preference. I like aspects from both Ninjas and Pirates that I really do not prefer one over the other. I love the ninja's cool moves and thier awesomeness, but the life and weapons of a pirate are cool to. Both just have different parts of my heart I guess.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Demonic Storm

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:26 am
personally I love ninjas but there are a few things i cannot ignore about the ninja way of life. For example the trained ninjas in real life dont exactly have wickedly cool moves in a one on one battle. They infact are only trained in the arts of assasonation. Their so called, impresseve though they are, battle moves are just to escape the tightness and pressure of one to one battles. An very obvious and i must say kinda lame example is the smoke bomb and pepper spray. They are quick getaways for ninjas in a tight spot. but hey ninjas with all their faults are still way more exciting than pirates  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:04 pm
Hmm see Pirates have always held a special spot for me though i am not discrediting Ninjas - besides who can resist a theif of the sea.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200

Demonic Storm

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:59 pm
true true.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:29 pm
All of these are good points.  

Athena831

Demonic Storm

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:20 am
very difficult when you consider the pros and cons of both sides. The pirates and the ninjas. But i mmust say the best looking pirate of all times in Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean. No one tops that  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:01 pm
Yea, he does make a good pirate though Elizabeth is even better. No, if you like romance definately read A Pirate's Love by Johanna Lindsey. I am addicted to that book.  

KagomeHigurashi08
Captain

Friendly Fairy

12,450 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Opinions & Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers