Did you notice I was missing?
  YES!
  NO!
  Who are you?
View Results

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:00 pm
On the off-chance that anyone noticed I was missing.....
If not, then disregard this...whatever it's called...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:03 pm
I definitely noticed I was missing

rolleyes

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:23 pm
Wow, what happened to everyone?
This killed me on the inside a little....

x_x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 pm
I've been rather busy lately and had no net access.. When I did, I missed you.. -hug- How's everything going?  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:53 pm
That's no fun, especially that part about no net access, 'cause then you can't talk to any of your internets friends....*hug* *shrug* Things have been better, but they've been worse too, so I'm not going to complain. I'm happy that I've only got a few weeks until this semester of school is over so I can have all my graduation credits, I enjoy most of the classes, but I'd just rather not be there most of the time, I want to move on....Aside from that, there's not much else, I've discovered tat most food makes me sick, so my friends are all worried about me getting much thinner. How about for you?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:38 pm
Much the same here, except I'm not yet graduating, and I still have stupid stuff to do before I can graduate.. -hug- Yeah, I understand why they're concerned about you. It can be a pretty bad sign if you can't eat too well.. I might be watching too much House, though, for that to be a normal opinion of that... -shrug- Yeah.. I know that feeling. I want to go into the science field, but most of the time I'm in my science class, I'd rather not be. It's saddening. -shrug- I'm doing alright. I'm alive. I'm happy about that, like actively happy. It's funny, but cool. ^^  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:47 am
Well, I suppose I haven't met all the graduation requirements yet, I still need to do the stupid senior interview...but aside from that I'm done, or will be sometime next month. *hug* Yeah, even my teachers are telling me to seek medical attention, apparently I look a little bit...worse...than I did before. Which area of the science field? I do happen to know several science-type peoples. Active happiness is always good, occasionally inappropriate, but often good. It's nice to know though that you're happy.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:25 pm
Gah, that sucks. Bleh. Did you have to do any job shadows? My school requires them, but not the interview. Please seek help before it gets too worse.. Scaring people isn't good.. though it's often fun.. They/we care for you and are concerned. I'm highly thinking forensics. That's cool. I keep trying to contact a forensic scientist here, but he won't respond to me. crying ^^ I'm glad my happiness pleases you.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 pm
No, not required ones, I believe you can do them, but they are most certainly not a graduation requirement. Yes, ma'am, I'll do that the first opportunity I get. I'll have to agree with you on that one. I appreciate it. I don't know any forensics people, although I do know someone who is looking into forensics. I'm sorry that he won't respond to you. Of course it pleases me, I'm easy to please like that. XD

JUGGALO STYLE®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games