Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Chibi Room!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:17 pm
Regulus: I refuse to RP in this room! I refuse I refuse I refuse!

Asheworth: *sigh* >_>;

Nia: *snooze*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:53 am
Chibi Koko(Kohana) enters the strange room. Her angel wings have become small, chibi wings, her long hair is now even longer(or is it she who is smaller?) and drags behind her and she is dragging a bunny plushy.

*eyes pop out, stretch and bend* *is looking at back* Awesome!!!!! Chibi wings! *eyes turn back to normal* >w< I heart chibis! *jumps up and down happily* *flies at the speed of light, probably hurting anyone who was in the way* Wheeeeee!!!!! 8D *bumps into a wall, breaking it* *gets up and makes jets of water appear out of nowhere and wet everyone* Destruction time! Bwahahahahahaaaaa!!!!! >:3  

kittykatz2011

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200

TheAngelofMaliceandMizery

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm
Iraina comes walking into th eroom. Her eyes buldge and become saucers as she realizes she shrunk in size. She screams.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! What the hell?!" I'm short! What happened to me!! Ireaina goes around screaming like a lunatic, or one that should be wearing a straight jacket.
Gabriel meanwhile waltzes in, or more like spins in the room, completely unaware of the drastic physical change.
"Lalalalala..." he tries to sing as he goes in.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:04 am
Koko was busy wetting everyone, until she noticed the boy singing.

Yay! Cookies! *grabs musical notes and noms on them* Yum!  

kittykatz2011

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:03 pm
"What the hell?! My music!!" Gabriel instantly grabbed his bow and arrow out of nowhere and started shooting at the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am
Koko stared at the boy for a second as he started shooting at her, then looked away and continued to nom on the so-called "cookies".

Usagi? *bunny plushie jumps up and opens its mouth so wide it eats the arrows* *arrows cut through the plushie's head and continues to move on towards her* *looks at at arrow and screams* *arrows go into her mouth while she is screaming* What the... Yuck! Plushie spit! Disgusting! *is talking with mouth full* *spits arrows* Okay... You can have these cookies! They aren't that good, anyways... *gives musical notes back to Gabriel*  

kittykatz2011

5,700 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200

ArcanaFate

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:39 pm
Mitsudo appears, stabbing a flag with a picture of himself into the chat. "I am your new ruler, proceed to bow before my chibiness. 8D" He then proceeds to flex his muscles.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:02 pm
Toby: *bounces around in chibi form* Nya! Nya! Nya! *takes out cosplay and cosplays as Tobi* Woot!

Chibi: *follows after Tobi-Toby, already in Chibi form* BWEE~!!

Toby: *watches Mitsudo then suddenly appears in front of him, bowing down repeatedly* YES MASTER!!!!~ heart ^>w<^ *bows* *bows* *bows* *stares in awe of him flexing his muscles* Ohh~ Ahh~ *sparkley eyes*

Chibi: *stares at Toby* ... la~me -.- *walks away to Kyuubi's side* HEY! LETS BLOW UP THE WORLD! XD

Kyuubi: *in Chibi form* WOOT! ^>w<^  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

ginseku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 pm
*runs in with a cookie cannon and begins blasting oatmeal cookies at people*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 pm
Gabriel looked at the girl who returned his notes. "What the?! Are you that stupid?! These are musical notes.  

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces