Bowling For Soup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:50 pm
Okay, Bowling For Soup is awesome. It really is. You should listen to their music, if you haven't. Their music is really my style and it's pretty humorous without being absolutely vulgar (although sometimes it's a little borderline). What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:09 pm
Huh... I used to really like one of their songs... (looks it up on Youtube)... 1985. That one's pretty good.

There's another song I like but I can't find it. ._.  

Collote
Crew

Tsuki_Hana_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:17 pm
I like their songs a lot. My favorites are Almost, I Ran (So Far Away), and Girl All The Bad Guys Want. The only one that I don't like is 1985. I used to like it before it was played on the radio sooo much. It was just overplayed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:41 pm
Tsuki_Hana_Chan
I like their songs a lot. My favorites are Almost, I Ran (So Far Away), and Girl All The Bad Guys Want. The only one that I don't like is 1985. I used to like it before it was played on the radio sooo much. It was just overplayed.

I agree. I basically know it word for word (or at least I did). I don't mind it so much now though, because I haven't heard it in FOREVER.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Tsuki_Hana_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:54 am
I guess it's the same with me. I haven't listened to that song for like two years I think. You made me listen to it again and I don't mind it anymore. Their songs kind of remind me of Cobra Starship. They don't sound very similar but both bands have funny songs.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:42 pm
love their song high school never ends  

KatherinexPierce

Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas