Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Getting Despirate for phpBB help.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolweevil

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:00 am
I need someone who has experience with custom templates for phpBB.

Assistance is required on a project I have. Examples of any past work would be appreciated.

Qualified individuals will be paied.

I am on a timeframe. Any work needs to be done in less than 8 weeks.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:16 am
Any help at all?

Web dedign is in this guilds description, so somebody here must be of some use to me.  

Bolweevil

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:17 pm
*stumbles in, and coughs* 'ello, do you still need help? I'm not the greatest php costum template designer in teh world, but I know a tiny bit about it...here's my forum, I made the template on it.

http://puret.org/forum

and my website: http://puret.org

Anyway, I may interested in helping you if you still need the help and think I'm decent enough to do so (also depends on how well I'm getting paid for it, too xp)

Anyway...yea....*runs off*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:24 am
I find myself frustrated at this point.

Shortly after making this thread, and before Kyoni Malkat volunteered, I was referred to someone who agreed to help me out and do the templates for me. For the last 2 months, they had assured me that they were working on them, and that I would have them before the end of November.

It is now nearing the end of December, and I they have completely shut off all available forms of communication and I am left hanging just a week before I had planned to reveal the site t the people I was making it for.

If Kyoni Malkat or anyone else here is still willing to help me out here, I would really appreciate it. I have already accepted that the delivery will be late, but I am through waiting on this person to follow through on their word.  

Bolweevil

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff