Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:24 pm
kaname is really her brother and zero is her friend. this get interesting but how come she chose kaname? i think she should have picked zero because he cares alot about her so ya. kaname deserve a better girl to be with that is my opinion  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:14 am
I think Kaname should be with Ruka[again or whatever] and Yuuki should be with Zero.
I think those two are cute couples.  

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:23 pm
*Sigh* I proudly say that Yuuki would go with Zero, no dobut, because as seen in previous volumes, Yuuki's Empathy has actually saved Zero from Kaname's Overzealousness to kill him. Yuuki's feelings for Kaname, i say is just a phase, a School-girl crush, a crush that responds back from the onslaught of screaming, giggling fan girls. Compared to Zero, she actually went to extreme lengths of even giving up her own humanity to Shizuka, to save Zero, which was foiled, but still, it gives you how much insight, how Empathetic Yuuki to Zero.

Even though Yuuki is no longer the Yuuki Zero knew for the past years, Yuuki still longs with a certain amount empathy towards Zero. Just recently, Chap. 44, Zero realized how much Yuuki's empathy, has affected Zero, making Zero not Pull the trigger.

The Question is, is Yuuki going to exploit that empathy as Zero's Weak spot, or is she going to acknowledge it?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:34 am
Exactly- so Yuuki should choose Zero- but I have to wait.
The manga hasn't come out yet- or it might has, I have to check.  

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am
YUKI AND ZERO BELONG TOGTHER

heart

not yuki and kaname stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:31 pm
Oooohh... Smart one, Shadow Bikou Gyoku!! biggrin
Yeah--I think Yuuki just has a crush on kaname... And it seems to me that kaname is seducing yuuki!! stressed Gah! The thought itself makes me nauseous!!
Also, Yuuki might have feelings for zero but it's blocked by kaname's seduction and kaname's "being-there-all-the-time-as-if-protecting-yuki" face... xp
ZERO's the man for yuuki!! heart
burning_eyes GO TO HELL KANAME burning_eyes
*change attitude* But without kaname, the story would SUCK, right? ^^ So let's just thank that he's there!! biggrin

Bleuraven123

denden456

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:41 pm
Bleuraven123
Oooohh... Smart one, Shadow Bikou Gyoku!!
Yeah--I think Yuuki just has a crush on kaname... And it seems to me that kaname is seducing yuuki!! Gah! The thought itself makes me nauseous!!
Also, Yuuki might have feelings for zero but it's blocked by kaname's seduction and kaname's "being-there-all-the-time-as-if-protecting-yuki" face...
ZERO's the man for yuuki!!
GO TO HELL KANAME
*change attitude* But without kaname, the story would SUCK, right? ^^ So let's just thank that he's there!!

I think she's right. Though, I still don't respect, honour and support Kaname. It's his fault in the first place that Yuuki is all confused!

He should DIE and ROT IN HELL!!!
*change appearance* I love ZERO!!! ZEROxYUUKI all the way!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:03 pm
*check if no one's lookin*
GO TO HELL KANAME!!! scream burning_eyes

Bleuraven123

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:12 pm
Bleuraven123
Oooohh... Smart one, Shadow Bikou Gyoku!! biggrin
Yeah--I think Yuuki just has a crush on kaname... And it seems to me that kaname is seducing yuuki!! stressed Gah! The thought itself makes me nauseous!!
Also, Yuuki might have feelings for zero but it's blocked by kaname's seduction and kaname's "being-there-all-the-time-as-if-protecting-yuki" face... xp
ZERO's the man for yuuki!! heart
burning_eyes GO TO HELL KANAME burning_eyes
*change attitude* But without kaname, the story would SUCK, right? ^^ So let's just thank that he's there!! biggrin

Don't forget, Yuuki i believe is struggling for who she loves. Yuuki realized now Zero hates her. Zero despises all Vampires, standing in the point of a vampire hunter, and a victim. In Zeros eyes.
Zero's Possible thoughts
She is only another Pureblood, a BEAST IN HUMAN FORM! A Beast...One of the Beast who took away my family and even my very humanity!

This is what possibly may be the thoughts in his mind. But Again, Chp. 44 told us...how much this beast reminded him of the Yuuki he knew...can it be the same Yuuki? Zero offered her to kill in the sudden moment, but Yuuki hadn't responded, then Kaname appeared. Is Yuuki having thoughts, like Zero, Attachement?

I doubt Yuuki is going to exploit this Attachment Zero has been bounded, this attachment causes a conflict and a wound for Zero in the inside.

Kaname is only moving for the kill, now Yuuki is now distancing herself from this swelling hatred that grows from Zero. Yuuki, the only asset that kept Zero in this Academy, the only reason why Zero will not kill himself, and the only reason why Zero is never alone, and the only reason why Zero felt love in his dark life.

Kaname and Yuuki are the expected Couple, but i doubt. Chap. 42 we have seen small quarrels. Kaname seems not to bother what becomes of Cross Acadmey, and this leaves the rest of the night class in suspicion, Ichijo knows what is going on.
Yuuki want to stay and protect her friends, why Kaname argues, that she doesn't need to help them, she is a pureblood now, the second reason is to protect her from Rido who is regaining power.

So now, Yuuki's motives are unknown, so the next few chapters are going to smack us hard for us either Zero or kaname fans.

Will the future be This or This?
In this point, only one can be choosen, this is the climax

THIS IS THE POINT OF NO RETURN!!!!

Phantom of the opera

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out