Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Epilepsy Gang (zOMG! team for anyone and everyone)

Back to Guilds

Reply Shops: Selling Art of Any Form (Open)
The Shop Forum

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in opening a shop?
  Yep! ^_^
  Nope.
View Results

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:31 pm
I know that quite a bit of our members have talents, so why not open a shop advertising what you have to offer?

There are some rules though of course!

1) Don't harass or flame any of the shop owners or what they have to offer. They work hard on what they make, so they don't need to hear any mindless insults.

2) Constructive criticism is allowed. There is a fine line though between this and the mindless insults, so be sure not to cross that line.

3) To shop owners, you are allowed to offer pretty much anything, but remember this is gaia. Keep it under PG-13. I'm letting creativity flow; please don't make me regret that, sweatdrop

4) This forum is gonna be mostly just for shops, selling and buying. I created this sub forum for a reason to get things a little organized, so please don't clutter this with lots of conversation. The main forum can be used for that.

5) Break any of my rules or gaia's and it will result in a warning. But only ONE. After that you will be banned. Don't make it come to that guys. I'd rather not have to ban anyone, but I will if I or any of my crew (vice captain and awesome crew members) deem it nesscary.

If you can't tell if something might break one of these rules message and ask me about it before hand. I'll look it over and tell you if it's ok or not.

Hopefully, this forum will get some use and maybe put a little bit of extra gold in your pockets.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:50 pm
i think this is a great idea sori ^^

i have a shop sub forum too

this is gonna rock ^^

but as you know i have that little thing in my mind saying i have to be the last post on eveything so i bet alot of people are gonna get their stuff bought XD by me  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 pm
So, um...how do I move my shop or is it staying where it is? I don't think that I should be able to have a shop where nobody else can, though...even if I am crew and set it up long before the subforum existed...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:47 pm
Hehehe, I'm trying to figure that out, but i haven't been able to sit down and have time to. I'll be looking into it when I have some free time on my bday, ^_^ (It's sunday, XD November 2! So excited)  

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

greendaygirl-5252-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:24 pm
Sorikia525
Hehehe, I'm trying to figure that out, but i haven't been able to sit down and have time to. I'll be looking into it when I have some free time on my bday, ^_^ (It's sunday, XD November 2! So excited)

I know...I made you two different cards. One of them I had to scrap because my printer is out of ink, and the other (as I said in another post) I made today in the back of the band bus...but I couldn't find you!!! I found a trumpet, many band parents, some pit people, a clarinet, and some color guard, but not you!!! Gah! Oh, well, I guess I'll just scan the thing and PM it to you...even though it sucks (but if you take that dumb road into consideration, it's a masterpiece work of art...with a round rock...apparently I can't draw rocks.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:35 pm
XD i can draw awesome rocks "nods"

but i make them 3d so it makes the rest of the art look like crap in comparison so i stopped drawing them lol  

kingdomheartswiz
Crew

Sorikia525
Captain

2,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:01 am
I'll take into consideration teh crappy road, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:28 pm
what crappy road???