Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:17 am
Sielle whirled around, taken by surprise and not trying to hide it - it never worked with a Myddraal anyway. She rose to her feet only to bow stiffly, holding the pose for a long moment before resuming her stiff-backed stance.

"Yes, my lord. Dorian was foolish and was killed by the Yellow's Warder," she reported calmly, refusing to show any further fear. "That same Warder is now dead, however. I believed it best to cripple the Yellow, as she is the one with the healing abilities. I also believe her to have the edge in strength between the two," she continued, keeping her gaze somewhere on the creature's chest. "Volkhuin is proving much more useful," she added.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:48 pm
"Volkhuin," the Myrddraal muttered to himself. His voice, raspy as death, twisted the name to where, if one could see it, it would be dark. He would meet this boy at some time, and test his loyalty as he'd tested the others. He didn't recognize the name, anyway. "I'm assured that he is.

"I trust that you have plans for what to do next?" he continued, completely ignoring the fact that an Aes Sedai had been crippled and a Warder killed. Lives meant nothing to him, had no worth to him. It was a numbers game, not chess. "I don't assume we will stay here for long, and you've proven yourself resourceful enough to give me. . . some counsel."  

CR Kyrie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:23 pm
The woman let out a heavy mental sigh of relief - she had been correct, the creature was somehow curious of her and she meant to use that against it in the end. Careful not to let her brief betrayal show on her face, Sielle nodded.

"I'm honored, my lord," she replied, deciding it was better to grovel now than die later. "Indeed, I do have plans. Rumors of a strange channeller in Cairhien are being investigated. It appears he spoke to the Yellow and is an enemy of theirs, but no one of his kind are in your army," she reported. "It is a strange anomaly I intend to take care of quickly. There are Darkfriends amassing in Saledea - I was planning on moving this army there to join forces and gather resources for a large direct assault," she continued, eying the Myrddraal from her subservient position. "Just because he said I'm resourceful doesn't mean I can take liberties and get myself killed now," she reminded herself, hating having to bow to anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:02 am
Yes, that would do. If there was a large group of humans-- pathetic as they were- that would assist them, then there was no reason not to go and absorb them into the Order. The plan was solid, even if the woman speaking it to him was one whose loyalty would never be assured.

That was the thing. While he was fascinated by Sielle's coldness and disregard for the other humans, he knew that she didn't care for authority either. It was hard to slip something by a Myrddraal, the Dark Lord's ancient battle commanders. She was good, though; nothing in her demeanor spoke anything of disloyalty except for an oddly-placed frown here, a lack of eye contact there. Of course, he knew she'd never betray him outright (that would be foolish). But he couldn't let her get in a position with too much power.

These were the things that he thought about. "You have my permission to do so. Just make sure that you don't kill too many of these pathetic creatures; if you're wrong about Saldaea, then we need to keep as many of them alive as possible."  

CR Kyrie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:29 am
Sielle inclined her head even further before replying. "Of course, my lord. Saldaea shall be yours," she promised. "Is there any other orders, my lord?" she asked, impatient to be off. Volkhuin would be arriving soon and she wished to deal with the problems at hand as soon as possible.

Nothing made less sense than the actions of the creature before her, for which she was grateful. Most Myddraal would kill at the first sense of disloyalty or unusualness from a human servant - this one seemed almost amused by it, as if he was playing her in a bizarre sort of death game. Sielle had promised herself long ago she would survive somehow, but it was getting trickier to keep her promise as the situation around her began to tangle.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:55 am
Not mine, the Myrddraal thought to himself. Through all of this, he hadn't allowed himself to get delusions of grandeur. The threat that faced them was real, but they wouldn't succeed because of him. It was because of the Dark Lord that they would prevail over the ridiculous Rand al'Thor and these witches that seemed to pursue them.

He stared at the woman in front of him for a moment. She seemed uneasy. That was a good sign; it showed that he still had power over her. She followed him because of fear. Just like the Trollocs. Just like the darkfriends. They all followed him because they feared him. Feared what he was capable of. They watched him kill any Myrddraal that was born. Watched him systematically take out any and every possible threat to his dominance. And yet none of them did anything. Including Sielle.

She amused him. He enjoyed playing her game. And he'd win it. Someday, he would watch the life fade from her eyes, watch as she finally realized why she feared him so. He'd cut her into little pieces and watch as the Trollocs feasted on her flesh.

But that was not today.

"That is all. Make sure it is done, and don't show any of the mercy your kind is born with. It makes me, how do you humans say it? Sick."

And with that he was gone.  

CR Kyrie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:59 pm
Sielle allowed herself a frown once the creature was gone, straightening slowly and sighing gently. "Mercy," she thought in disgust. "Even I wouldn't be pathetic enough for that, Djevik, have no fear of that," she silently promised her leader.

Volkhuin appeared from the shadows, as if answering a mental summons. "Do you have any orders, Lady Sielle?" he asked, bowing shortly to her even while finding her predicament amusing.

"Yes. Gather the troops and supplies, we move to Saldea at night," she ordered curtly, in no mood for the man's games at the moment.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff