Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:41 am
Yuuki started to pant. Closing her eyes and he started to thrust. Holding on to him, clinging her nails on to his pale care skin. Moaning louder than she wanted to. Oh god did that felt good. After many years of her longing for him, she finally had it. Yuuki is very pleased. This was much more sweeter in a way, it was better than Kaname's rape anyways. As she heard Zero say, You make me feel like I'm not a monster... Using some of her strength, Yuuki held him, making them roll, with the outcomes of her on top, and sitting on Zero's crotch. Breathing harder and harder as she leaned down towards his neck and ear, whispering huskily, "I need you to be that monster.. I want you Zero.. Be the monster you are just to please me.." Holding his shoulders down, Yuuki began to jump and ride Zero harder and harder each time. Her nails began to grip on his skin once again.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:24 am
Zero let out a long, low howl. He smirked at her over him, at the loss of control; she had it all, and she could make him be whatever she wanted. Fangs came out and he sat up enough to lung for her breast, sucking the blood out in long hard motions. He pressed a hang against her back, clinging to her body with it; pulling her closer to him as she moved on him. It felt so good a rush began to form and the pressure gathered faster with each movement she made against him.  

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

The Ice Queen Diva

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:38 pm
Yuuki let out a moaning gasp, feeling his fangs piercing into her breast, the sensation that she got every time he sucked out her blood. Always a good tingly feeling. Though that didn't stop her movements, it made her go harder and faster. The sweat began to trickle down her neck and down her breast, the room got hotter and humid with each moment their skins touched, and each moment made. Soon enough, her legs which seemed to be on the side of her legs, pushed together, piercing into his sides, her nails began to gnaw into his skin, feeling the blood trickle down her long, thin fingers. The monster she wanted from Zero was now coming out from her own self. Feeling a tingly and orgasmic sensation down her crotch area; causing her breaths and moans to be shorter but faster. All of this was just speechless. She had got what she had always wanted in life. She had finally had Zero to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:25 pm
hikari was walking in the house knock on the door she said im also one of kaname's cousin Hikari Kanon the chair man wants to see u and yuuki about about her past in the library dont be late it 7:30 pm it where the chairman wants to see you. walk away made back to the dorm at night class  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:52 am
u better hurry u dont want to be late yuuki and zero the chair man would like to speak to now at his place  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:26 pm
the chair man appear said yuuki and zero dont forget u have to night work shift of making sure the students go to their dorms and hikari is busy doing her job keeping kaname away from u  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm
dont forget that the night class are having valentine day dance and yeah surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:44 am
plus zero ur rival kaname will be there at the valentine day  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250