Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Conspiracy Theory- but hear me out

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latopazora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:35 am
My mom, brother and I were talking about the election last night- and we're super scared right now, but we don't think Obama is going to make second term. There is a reason we think this. We believe Obama was used by the Democrates to get into the White House and then they're just going to kick him aside. There's no way Obama should've been able to became President of the U.S.:
1. his birth records: Hawaii has made it so we can't look at the records and may mean that he's not elligable to be president, and that right there is call for impeachment, because he broke the law. Once the Democrates get the White House and Congress, they'll just pull out the birth records, get rid of Obama and who should take his place? Joe Biden- thus continueing "White Rule Supremecy"
2. Broken Promises: Obama's not going to be able to keep his promises. All the "rich" people making over $100K will either hide their money, leave the country or run out! We won't have the rich to feed the treasury anymore, and we're already trillions in debt! We won't have the money to feed Social Security, Medicare, Welfare... etc. So if we don't have the rich to feed the treasury, the government will tax the people they promised will get a tax cut. So not only are we going to lose our jobs, all our taxes are going to go up. There are going to be a lot of angry people!
3. Weakening Defense: Obama, along with all the other Democates, wants to take money out of defense, which make the U.S. weak and an easy target, and destroy millions of jobs!! Which is a big reason my mom and brother are scared, they work in defense engineering. My brother, an intern, is expendible and my mom, close to retirement, will be asked to retire early. And we still have enemies in the world. They're not going to hold back because we cut defense, they're just going to attack us even more because we did cut defense! Obama and the democrates will be to blame, no matter what the media will try spin, because the writting is on the wall for everyone and they'll see it for it is.
4. Martyrdom: I think democates want Obama to be a martyr. Why do you think the media made this presidential race about race! And made McCain supporters out to be racists! Make the republicans look racists, and have something happen Obama like say impeachment (birth records) or assissanation, the democrates still have the white house, with Joe Biden, and Obama is gone.
Right now, I feel that something not right is going on. I don't believe Conservative Republicans are the racists the media makes us out to be, there's something up with the birth records and Kenya (they seem ecstatic that Obama won, I wonder if they would've felt the same way if a real African-American who is a Conservative Republican won the presidancy).
Well, anyway, the next four years going to be years of unrest. Something is going to happen, it'll take everyone by surprise.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:51 pm
*is a democrat*

I truly do like Obama, and so do most democrats, if the convention is really using it like this, then the democrat party will reform as it did in the 70s... the divide between hippies, and average americans.  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Latopazora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:25 pm
I hope both parties reform themselves. I know there are a lot of good democrates out there, but its the democrates in power I'm worried about.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:24 pm
I'd prefer, if anything, the abolition of all parties, I find them unfair... and I agree with George Washington, that parties lead to troubles, for example... a lot of my friends in school associate themselves with democrats because, well their parents are, they don't look at the issues. So if no parties existed, we'd have to look past how they look, and view the issues at hand, and vote like that.

This would also prevent coalitions in legislation that lead to unfair practices in office.

I believe in Ayn Rands individualism (when it comes to politics) and believe we should view each person as a blob, a nothing, and just see how they voted on issues, and what their claims are on issues.  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Latopazora

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:25 am
Rainbowfied Mouse
I'd prefer, if anything, the abolition of all parties, I find them unfair... and I agree with George Washington, that parties lead to troubles, for example... a lot of my friends in school associate themselves with democrats because, well their parents are, they don't look at the issues. So if no parties existed, we'd have to look past how they look, and view the issues at hand, and vote like that.

This would also prevent coalitions in legislation that lead to unfair practices in office.

I believe in Ayn Rands individualism (when it comes to politics) and believe we should view each person as a blob, a nothing, and just see how they voted on issues, and what their claims are on issues.

ideal, but unfortunately unrealistic. I'm not saying I disagree, but I do agree with you, but humanity doesn't work that way. If you'll notice, we tend to group together, that's why you have cliches in school.
So while you idea is a good idea, if we were to try it, it won't stick. Its unfortunate and our founding fathers are probably rolling in their graves, but that's just how humanity works.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 pm
Actually our founding fathers were the ones that made the parties... Hamilton... and Jefferson made the first two, then the only things that changed is names, and slowly each became a little more socially liberal...  

Rainbowfied Mouse
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Wall Street 200

Kira84

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:20 pm
1. If it turns out he was born in Kenya, I don't think he'll get kicked out of office. They've been saying for a long time that it isn't 'fair' that only natural born citizens can become president. It was after Schwarzenegger's election as governor that people really started talking about changing that law. So they'd probably present it as a bipartisan issue and try to change it.

2. Some rich people may leave, but there probably will not be a mass migration. People are just generally too complacent for that sort of thing. Anyway, other countries have outrageous tax rates too. And as long as they still get a steady salary, they won't run out completely--they'll just have a very small percentage of what they earn left over for themselves. Some people may think of a way to bypass the system, but mostly, probably not.

I'm hoping that when the situation gets worse not better, people will be annoyed enough that Congress will be forced to impeach in order to keep their seats. It's unlikely--Bush will probably be blamed for everything Obama does wrong--but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

3. Screwed.

4. They're doing something, but I'm not sure that's it. I can't help but think the far left is sort of... flexing. The media bias for Obama in this election was obvious and frightening. I still can't find the video of the rest of Obama's 'lipstick on a pig' speech, where he followed up with a McCain metaphor. The general public probably still doesn't know about the second part of that speech. Then there was Obama's ad about how McCain can't use a computer. McCain apparently talked about that when he ran in 2000. The info was out there. And even after people online started calling foul, stations kept running the ad. I don't think I ever did see a news story criticizing Obama for that ad. He should have been dismembered by the media for mocking a POW's injuries.

And then there's the terrorist ties, belief that Israel is a terrorist country, and non-negotiable loyalty to Africa. Yeah, it was his preacher that said the last one, but you don't go to a church for twenty years if you don't agree with what is being taught there. Heck, some people don't go to a church for three weeks if they have major disagreements with what's being said.

He says he didn't hear Wright express his belief that AIDS was created by the government to kill black people, or say things like "God damn America." Then one of two things is true about Obama: 1) He's lying. Not good for a president. Or 2) He's ignorant of what's going on around him. Also not good for a president.

Now that the far left knows that people can be manipulated into liking a guy like this, what's next?

If they bring back the fairness doctrine, or whatever it's called, they'll have dealt with conservative talk radio--a longstanding goal. Goodbye, free speech.

What else is on the to-do list?

(Yep, it's a rant.)  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces